Sebastián Coates - CB - Nacional (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Full name: Sebastián Coates Nion
Date of birth: 7 October 1990 (age 20)
Place of birth: Montevideo, Uruguay
Height: 1.98 m (6 ft 6 in)
Playing position: Central defender
EU Passport: Yes (Spain)​

Sebastián Coates Nion (born in Montevideo on 7 October 1990) is a Uruguayan football player who has played for Nacional since 2009.

International career

After playing for the Uruguay Under 20 international team he was called-up for Uruguay's first leg match in the CONMEBOL–CONCACAF playoff against Costa Rica where he was an unused substitute. He made his full international debut against Chile in the 2011 Copa América.. Coates went on to win the award for the Best Young Player at the end of the tournament.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
"In Italy a great team, a historic side, and a very important club have asked me about Coates," the agent told Goal.com.

"In the last week I have received around 20 calls from European clubs from England, Spain, Italy and even the Ukraine.

"It's not a question of money, but we are looking for a serious project.

"There is a chance in Italy, but it is difficult. What historic team in Italy? [You must] think about it, but I cannot reveal the name."

Coates is currently tied to Uruguayan side Nacional.
--

It's semi-official..

So how good is he guys ? before I whip it out

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
I think, at the moment, our priority should be an experienced and class player more like Lugano.
If the kid is talented , get him of course we need potential, but we need players to win the scudetto or at least reach the CL tickets.

OP

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    :lol:

What kind of defender is he? Would he complement Chiellini?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Milan was very close to signing him a year ago ... there were even rumours they had signed him but then the deal fell thru for some reason.
    IIRC, Coates has a release clause of ~2.5 mil

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I think, at the moment, our priority should be an experienced and class player more like Lugano.
    If the kid is talented , get him of course we need potential, but we need players to win the scudetto or at least reach the CL tickets.
    yep, with Bonucci already at Juve, what you guys need more right now is a proven, experienced leader at the back.
    This being said, Coates is a great young prospect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)