Arturo Vidal - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 1676
Page 1676 of 1700 FirstFirst ... 6761176157616261666167416751676167716781686 ... LastLast
Results 33,501 to 33,520 of 34000

Thread: Arturo Vidal

Cash
    Mentioned
    1116 Post(s)
    El Dios indio.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    2628 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Vidal+Guti is the best midfield duo in football history
    You already know
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Vidal's peak form here had a case for best player in the world. He was a 20 goal midfielder who tackled and ran as much as 2 players combined.

He's the only player we never came close to replacing.
    Agreed. He might not be quite that good but he's still a top player.

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Juve & Vidal was a match made in heaven.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Miss this guy so badly

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouVay View Post
    Miss this guy so badly
    His intensity and work rate reminded me of Nedved

Terrible decision to sell him and for peanuts as well

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Barca totally dominated against Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio midfield in 2015.

Also Vidal hasnt done sh-t in europe since he left us.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post

Pirlo was finished by then, and are you implying you would have Khedira over Vidal? Just think about what could have been tonight, even with a half fit Vidal.

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Pirlo was finished by then, and are you implying you would have Khedira over Vidal? Just think about what could have been tonight, even with a half fit Vidal.
    Im not implying anything. Vidal hasnt been exactly some amazing match winner at Bayern. Hasnt even reached final since he left us. Atletico beat them 2 years ago. Real beat them last season (yes there were some bad ref calls but Vidal himself bottled penalty kick to put Bayern in front and then got himself sent off).

We need to move forward and think about buying new exciting younger players. I have no idea who exactly but just saying.

My point was that we managed to be overrun when we had a Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba-Marchisio midfield. Pogba and Vidal should have evened out Pirlo "finished" part and add that physical side which was supposed to make us the match winner difference. Marchisio was good then also as we saw with his movement for the Morata goal in that final.

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)

There was a match against Atletico at home as well in 2016 CL semifinals

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post

There was a match against Atletico at home as well in 2016 CL semifinals
    Yes and? Atletico got to final that year from what i recall.

Games against Benfica and Arsenal dont impress me at all. He bottled it against contenders like Real. We would beat Benfica 3:0 as well (we did that to Porto) and Arsenal are getting beat left and right by anyone these days, they have no midfield, no leaders, no ball, no nothing. That is not really a game i would judge anyone on.

Lets not forget how he went to Bayern to win CL.

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Yes and? Atletico got to final that year from what i recall.

Games against Benfica and Arsenal dont impress me at all. He bottled it against contenders like Real. We would beat Benfica 3:0 as well (we did that to Porto) and Arsenal are getting beat left and right by anyone these days, they have no midfield, no leaders, no ball, no nothing. That is not really a game i would judge anyone on.

Lets not forget how he went to Bayern to win CL.
    Was it you or me who said he didnt show anything in the CLs final stages? Just proving you wrong really. Also he has been one of Bayerns better players in the KO rounds - also against really good opposition. The team not reaching the final in 2016 wasnt on him at all.

2017 you could put some of the blame on him, but to say he didnt show $#@! for Bayern in the CL is simply rubbish to say the least.

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Miss this guy so badly
    yep. Thought about it while we were hopelessly chasing the ball. $#@!ty decision to not offer him renewal
    Must have been doing some crazy $#@! that got out of hand after Conte left , drugs, partying.. can't be financial related while we have $#@!ing Khedira on 4.5mil wages.

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Was it you or me who said he didnt show anything in the CLs final stages? Just proving you wrong really. Also he has been one of Bayerns better players in the KO rounds - also against really good opposition. The team not reaching the final in 2016 wasnt on him at all.

2017 you could put some of the blame on him, but to say he didnt show $#@! for Bayern in the CL is simply rubbish to say the least.
    Im talking about the latter stages like semis and finals. We would beat Benfica with 10 men.

From what i remember Atletico largely neutralized Bayern in the tie and and against Real he bottled his penalty and got sent off. Not great when it mattered.

Arsenal are getting trashed by lesser sides these days. Anyone can beat them. That dont impress me much. Swansea beat them this season during their relegation dog fight. They lose to sides like Bornemouth and Watford. They have got owned in europe by lesser sides than Bayern. That time they got the Berbatov Monaco side and it was the easiest draw on paper in CL in terms of the possibilities, then lost at home to them lol. WOW AMAZING.

Anyone can beat Arsenal these days.

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Im talking about the latter stages like semis and finals. We would beat Benfica with 10 men.

From what i remember Atletico largely neutralized Bayern in the tie and and against Real he bottled his penalty and got sent off. Not great when it mattered.

Arsenal are getting trashed by lesser sides these days. Anyone can beat them. That dont impress me much. Swansea beat them this season during their relegation.
    Then you dont remember the Atletico game at home very good it was powerplay towards their goal for nearly all 90 mins.

He worked his ass off against Atletico in both matches and was the man behind the assist to Lewandowski for the 2-1. He was doing a good job against Juventus as well in both games back in 2016. He might have bottled it with the penalty but who gave us the opening goal? Vidal.

What Im trying to say is, youre wrong in this regard. I respect youre opinions very much in general, as I like you as a poster but in this sense youre terrible wrong.

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Then you dont remember the Atletico game at home very good it was powerplay towards their goal for nearly all 90 mins.

He worked his ass off against Atletico in both matches and was the man behind the assist to Lewandowski for the 2-1. He was doing a good job against Juventus as well in both games back in 2016. He might have bottled it with the penalty but who gave us the opening goal? Vidal.

What Im trying to say is, youre wrong in this regard. I respect youre opinions very much in general, as I like you as a poster but in this sense youre terrible wrong.
    Just thought about it, he was largely meh against us in that tie. Evra gifts and aggressive Müller nature. Of course it helps when u got players like 60 minute Khedira on your side.

I dont really care how much Bayern attacked Atletico (Atletico nature is defensive and sit deep and that naturally puts the opponent into "better light" in terms of attack/shot/ball pos. What matters are the results. Noone will remember how much attacked/shots/ball % Bayern had when the result was that Atletico went through and got to final.

Heck i remember when Barca totally dominated all % against Inter in Nou Camp but only scored 1 goal and Inter went to final and rest is history.

Cash
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Just thought about it, he was largely meh against us in that tie. Evra gifts and aggressive Müller nature. Of course it helps when u got players like 60 minute Khedira on your side.

I dont really care how much Bayern attacked Atletico (Atletico nature is defensive and sit deep and that naturally puts the opponent into "better light" in terms of attack/shot/ball pos. What matters are the results. Noone will remember how much attacked/shots/ball % Bayern had when the result was that Atletico went through and got to final.

Heck i remember when Barca totally dominated all % against Inter in Nou Camp but only scored 1 goal and Inter went to final and rest is history.
    okay youre just bitter after tonight, and that reflects youre view on all this - I totally get that. Maybe you see it more clear tomorrow after a good nights sleep or next time we discuss it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    More than a bayern vidal, i would want a juve prime vidal. That dude would have $#@!ed spurs midfield by himself and scored a goal while doing that.... All of this while limping from minute 15 till minute 90.

He was that good.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    okay youre just bitter after tonight, and that reflects youre view on all this - I totally get that. Maybe you see it more clear tomorrow after a good nights sleep or next time we discuss it.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

its sad how juventini keep repeating that crap and bull$#@! propaganda players who left juve will regret and achieve nothing. Vidal was the best Bayern Player together with Lewandowski in CL year after so watch games or stop posting this lies.

Just thought about it, he was largely meh against us in that tie. .
    in 1st leg when no one from juve could get past him. largery meh... blind or short memory or worse. pick one.