Arturo Vidal - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 1674
Page 1674 of 1674 FirstFirst ... 6741174157416241664167216731674
Results 33,461 to 33,474 of 33474

Thread: Arturo Vidal

  1. #33461
    Juventuz champion Albo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kosovë
    Posts
    9,427
    Cash
    6,959
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Most overrated player in history of the Tuz .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    290



    Sorry for my English

  2. #33462
    Juventuz addict Linebreak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    14,956
    Cash
    13,042
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Most overrated player in history of the Tuz .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Too many salty Tuzers in denial.

  3. #33463
    Juventuz regular BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,462
    Cash
    3,748
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Vidal is a great midfielder. He sometimes lose his cool, but apart from that he can win you matches on his own, did that a couple of times here as well. The games against Benfica is a good example of that.

    No troll, but i also take Vidal over Khedira any time. The latter is a fine player, but quite meh without any noteworthy qualities. The chilean is a hot head at times, but is so much better and more complete

  4. #33464
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    45,934
    Cash
    73,625
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    LOL

    Pjanic is class mid.
    Are you kidding me, Pjanic is not even a third of the impact Vidal had for us pre injury. The best in the bussiness, it truly felt like we had extra player on the pitch most of the time.


    That's before even considering what a clutch player he became offensively. The perfect two way player.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  5. #33465
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    45,934
    Cash
    73,625
    Mentioned
    1675 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I would take Vidal back in a second.
    Anyone who wouldn't is insane, for his on the pitch impact which is still massive.



    It's too bad he is a moronic destructive jock off the pitch.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  6. #33466
    Juventuz champion Albo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kosovë
    Posts
    9,427
    Cash
    6,959
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Too many salty Tuzers in denial.
    Lol
    People said the same for Bonucci , Vidal till 2015 was great , than he declined alot , he is slow as $#@! , frustrating to watch , Radja for example is way way better than him .

    Only player I really miss,and wish we still had in our squad is Pogba .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    290



    Sorry for my English

  7. #33467
    Juventuz regular BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,462
    Cash
    3,748
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Lol
    People said the same for Bonucci , Vidal till 2015 was great , than he declined alot , he is slow as $#@! , frustrating to watch , Radja for example is way way better than him .

    Only player I really miss,and wish we still had in our squad is Pogba .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You cant have watched Bayern games at all. Last season wasnt vidals best, but he doing good in general

  8. #33468
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    106,211
    Cash
    15,085
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    It will suck really bad when he brings the scudetto to Inter
    Ban Cronios

  9. #33469
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,420
    Cash
    1,359,775
    Mentioned
    1849 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    You cant have watched Bayern games at all. Last season wasnt vidals best, but he doing good in general
    i have the impression when i watch Bayern, that hes around his 14/15 level still, which is 2 notches bellow his 11-14 form. still a very good player tho, just not the absolute beast he was
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  10. #33470
    Juventuz regular BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,462
    Cash
    3,748
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    i have the impression when i watch Bayern, that hes around his 14/15 level still, which is 2 notches bellow his 11-14 form. still a very good player tho, just not the absolute beast he was
    It seems Jupp brings the best out of him again, they also know each other from Leverkusen. Under Pep he had a fantastic half year in the first half of 2016.

    Also these photos are heart warming


    https://www.google.dk/search?q=artur...rcZ4OHhCaQyEM:

    https://www.google.dk/search?q=artur...pEgHh4H03vG8M:

    @Fr3sh

  11. #33471
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,335
    Cash
    55,837
    Mentioned
    2208 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    It seems Jupp brings the best out of him again, they also know each other from Leverkusen. Under Pep he had a fantastic half year in the first half of 2016.

    Also these photos are heart warming


    https://www.google.dk/search?q=artur...rcZ4OHhCaQyEM:

    https://www.google.dk/search?q=artur...pEgHh4H03vG8M:

    @Fr3sh
    You and your stanking old man stole my love away from me
    Völler is here with DAi.

  12. #33472
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    13,922
    Cash
    6,425
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Are you kidding me, Pjanic is not even a third of the impact Vidal had for us pre injury. The best in the bussiness, it truly felt like we had extra player on the pitch most of the time.


    That's before even considering what a clutch player he became offensively. The perfect two way player.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    What am i kidding? The guy said we dont have useful mids here. Pjanic is class in his own way. Different players, different qualities. To suggest we have s--t mids is also a joke.

  13. #33473
    U.S.J. YouVay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,801
    Cash
    6,648
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Wait a minute, there are people on this forum who thought Vidal's time at Juve was overrated?

    Vida Juve > Pogba Juve

  14. #33474
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    31,335
    Cash
    55,837
    Mentioned
    2208 Post(s)
    It's days like these that I miss you extra hard.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'm just gonna cry, roll a joint while watching Vidal Juve highlights.
    Völler is here with DAi.