Arturo Vidal - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 1700 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Arturo Vidal

Cash
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrone View Post
    I didn't, i swear. Jokes aside you're a douche.

These type of moves are our moves you know , which is why I think you messaged everyone. (Just so you know, I know you more than I know my gf)
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    It's not your thread to begin with, Judas!
    Badass himself text me a while ago asking me to open this thread and that he gives us his blessing for it.
    Asif mon bebe..
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post

These type of moves are our moves you know , which is why I think you messaged everyone. (Just so you know, I know you more than I know my gf)
    You mods can read our pm's, go ahead, i have nothing to hide.

Badass himself text me a while ago asking me to open this thread and that he gives us his blessing for it.
    When he gets here he's gonna do a Mr Miyagi on your ass.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    You mods can read our pm's, go ahead, i have nothing to hide.

When he gets here he's gonna do a Mr Miyagi on your ass.
    I wouldn't be surprised. After-all he's the coolest Chinese German Jew I've ever seen. He loves me.
    Asif mon bebe..

Cash
    Mentioned
    1465 Post(s)
    What if he has bad teeth?
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I wouldn't be surprised. After-all he's the coolest Chinese German Jew I've ever seen. He loves me.
    This is how he'll react:

When he gets here let him create another thread & merge it with this one.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    What if he has bad teeth?
    By bad you mean ala Grygera style or yellow teeth?
    Asif mon bebe..

Cash
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Badass

Cash
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    This is how he'll react:

No way. Vidal is my favorite player second after Del Piero, ever since my childhood days.
    Asif mon bebe..

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is how he'll react:

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    No way. Vidal is my favorite player second after Del Piero, ever since my childhood days.
    Rab you're already the hottest member amongst us all, let someone else be in the spotlight for once.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    Rab you're already the hottest member amongst us all, let someone else be in the spotlight for once.
    Fine.

Badass, you can open up a Vidal thread and if I like it, I might, I just might merge it with this one. If I don't like it, you'll get an infraction for opening a duplicate thread (according to law 411 JuventuZ article) and I will delete it.
    Asif mon bebe..

Cash
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Any bets that Alvin will try to fake being Vidal?
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Fine.

Badass, you can open up a Vidal thread and if I like it, I might, I just might merge it with this one. If I don't like it, you'll get an infraction for opening a duplicate thread (according to law 411 JuventuZ article) and I will delete it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1465 Post(s)
    By bad you mean ala Grygera style or yellow teeth?
    A la Aly Cissokho.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    1465 Post(s)
    Fine.

It's too late now, even if he starts another one and you merge it with this one, you will appear as the thread starter as your first post dates much older than his.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    A la Aly Cissokho.

It's too late now, even if he starts another one and you merge it with this one, you will appear as the thread starter as your first post dates much older than his.
    It used to be like this with the old forum. Ever since we moved to this one, it seems that we can pick which thread to be as the main page/starter. When I emerged Dp thread I had two options and I kept Chxta's one as the main one and emerged gray's 2nd thread with Chx.
    Asif mon bebe..

Cash
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Celia Punk
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltą sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederą." - Curva Scirea

"Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

Juventuz addict <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Wish the best of luck to him. Although, hope we won't sell Melo.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rab you're not fair