What's your 2nd favorite sport? (1 Viewer)

What's your 2nd favorite sport

• Formula 1/Racing

• Tennis

• Golf

• Boxing

• Basketball

• Cricket

• Baseball

• Rugby/American football

• Swimming

• Other

• Hockey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
1st week - Marriage topic
2nd week - Your relationship with your parents
3rd week - Your 2nd favorite sport

This week I have decided to get out of the relationships and discuss something else. The more we keep knowing about each others the better.

Tell us your 2nd favorite sport other than football, do you play it or only watch it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
MMA and Formula 1. Can't play/do either. I do get some racing action sometime though and also i am handy in a fight :D

I usually play cricket,football and table tennis[back in hostel/gym days]

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Cricket for sure.

I've watched it since I was a kid and it's very popular in Pakistan. Lately it's been kind of popular in Norway too, me and my friends made our own team and play in amateur division here :D

SoundAttack

Guru of Greatness
Aug 25, 2007
hockey for me... the thrill of watching it is amazing... the intensity the power and the speed gives me an adrenaline rush... playing it is fun too... im in a hockey league as well in vancouver for adults even though im the youngest amongst them... and lifting is my life soo... both are even when it comes to doing... but watching a hockey game is always better then watching someone lift weights

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Hockey gives me headache. I don't know why but I can never keep track of that black thing.

Maybe it's just me but I find it very weird sport to like.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Please don't put rugby next to american football. One is for real men, the other is for girls.

It's a real toss up between cricket & rugby for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)