Anyone use Safety razors, DE ??? (1 Viewer)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So im really thinking of getting a good saftey razor and leaving my gillette fusion pro glide. the cost is out of hand and many people tell me the safety gives a great close shave. Anyone use them and can anyone recommend a good one for beginners? Merkur, pils, EJ, etc etc

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3
    there are so many, LOL I have been on many websites and many different opinions so I figure this website has a global flair someone must use these. I mean it costs me 20 bucks for 6 blades while 22 blades cost 10 for the safety so after the initial purchase price its well worth the savings

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I have a Thiers Issard French point cut-throat safety razor but I don't know how to use it :lol2:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I've always wanted one to shape my goatee accurately. Doing it with a safety razor is a bitch!
    Using the cut throat I can shave only around 20% of my beard, the rest is just too damn difficult to reach. But if you want to invest in one, go for the Thiers Issard.

Apr 15, 2006
    Using the cut throat I can shave only around 20% of my beard, the rest is just too damn difficult to reach. But if you want to invest in one, go for the Thiers Issard.
    I need to find one first. No idea when I can get one.
    WΏΏdy;3146044 said:
    Get a nice trimmer,mines does wonders for me :D
    I already got a set by Philips, but I'm not very good at using it. Need more practice, I guess.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    i use a trimmer too, i let my beard grow relatively long before i shave, so razors are out of the question...plus trimming is so much easier and quicker lol

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I havent shaved with a razor for 3 years :D

I only trim my beard once a week, I look ridiculous without a beard so I never shave it off, I always have at least a 3-day beard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)