Watches (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't find the other thread we had devoted to watches, so I'll start a new one.

Anybody have any experience with Victorinox Swiss Army watches? I'm very, very interested in the one below. Any experience with the reliability of them?

Right now I still have my high school graduation present from a few years ago, the Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk. It's an awesome watch, but I'm looking for a change.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    I can't stand the watches you guys like. Some of them look like little kid's watches or something from the Hood.

My 2 most prized watches are a Tag Heuer Aquaracer and a Movado.
    Two good brands. I'd like to get a Tag but the only ones I like go for a thousand. If you can afford a $1000 watch, you might as well buy a $2000 Omega.

Both:D

But Men guess watches are sex bomb. Classy and sporty at the same time.

Oh and Andy, you have gay taste in watches bro.
    Says the guy who likes Guess watches. :lol:

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
    I like big Dials. I have this one from TW Steel:

I would love a (real) Panerai though. I have a Fake Hong Kong one....man it looks so damn real but still fake :(

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :D

As someone who hasn't worn a watch since the 1980s myself, and as someone who is witnessing the watch going the way of the mobile phone in recent years, there's something retro cool about the watch thing. And it ain't just because it's socially acceptable jewelry for men either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)