Co-owned and Loaned Juve players (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
LOANED:
MF Tiago Mendes (at Atlético Madrid)
MF Carlo Vecchione (at Benevento Calcio)
FW Alessandro D'Antoni (at F.C.E. Viareggio)
FW Ayub Daud (at Gubbio)
FW Oussama Essabr (at Cosenza)
FW Ciro Immobile (at A.C. Siena)
FW Riccardo Maniero (at Pescara Calcio)
FW Giovanni Terrazzino (at A.C. Isola Liri)
FW Alessio Curcio (at F.C. Canavese)
FW Amauri (at Parma F.C.)
GK Giorgio Merlano (at F.C.E. Viareggio)
GK Timothy Nocchi (at U.S. Poggibonsi)
GK Carlo Pinsoglio (at F.C.E. Viareggio)
DF Salvatore D'Elia (at Calcio Portogruaro Summaga)
DF Andrea Pisani (at A.S. Cittadella)
DF Simone Serino (at U.S. Poggibonsi)
MF Luca Castiglia (at F.C.E. Viareggio)
MF André Cuneaz (at U.S. Alessandria)
MF Luca Marrone (at A.C. Siena)
MF Cristian Pasquato (at Modena F.C.)
MF Fausto Rossi (at Vicenza Calcio)

CO-OWNED

LW/SS Sebastian Giovinco (at Parma. 50% 3m)
Nazzareno Belfasti (at Modena)
Niko Bianconi ( at Vicenza)
Simone Esposito ( at Reggiana)
Carlo Ilari (at Juventus)
Fausto Rossi (at Vicenza)

Present Situation Unknown...
Assuming that the co-ownership has finished and either club involved in the recent share deal has now total ownership:
Guiseppe Giovinco
Dario Campagna
Nicola Consentini
Andre Cuneaz
Allesandro D'Antoni
Luca Dell Papa
Marco Duravia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    Lo-Pan, why did you set up a new Juve forum, when you post here?
    Because I wanted to make a place for the folks on the Juve offside blog to have a forum to play with...was the main reason. This place is overflowing with vermin, but also has very up to date and expansive Juve news, which attracts me to keep coming back. So...I am trying to combine the two; the usefulness of information on here, with the far more mature, intelligent and warm atmosphere on the juve offside blog. So often over there, some brilliant discussions get pushed down and down the blogs until they are easily forgotten or mixed. I am a regular poster on that blog, and a fellow member there is set to help me improve the lavecchiasignora site...Cheers Curr and Osman for the corrections.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6
    Parma got Palladingo's remaining 50%.
    For how much?? Was he already there on co-ownership? and if so, last week when the co-ownerships were sroted out, are you saying that Parma grabbed the other 50% and now owns him 100%? As far as I can find out, he remains presently 50/50 between us and parma...

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    For how much?? Was he already there on co-ownership? and if so, last week when the co-ownerships were sroted out, are you saying that Parma grabbed the other 50% and now owns him 100%?
    Yes.

I don't know how much. Apparently the clubs reached an agreement without going to the blind bids.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    What's the status with Ariaudo? The last i remember we gave half of him to Cagliari, but how come he is not in the co-own list?

Sep 1, 2002
    Because I wanted to make a place for the folks on the Juve offside blog to have a forum to play with...was the main reason. This place is overflowing with vermin, but also has very up to date and expansive Juve news, which attracts me to keep coming back. So...I am trying to combine the two; the usefulness of information on here, with the far more mature, intelligent and warm atmosphere on the juve offside blog. So often over there, some brilliant discussions get pushed down and down the blogs until they are easily forgotten or mixed. I am a regular poster on that blog, and a fellow member there is set to help me improve the lavecchiasignora site...Cheers Curr and Osman for the corrections.
    Could you put a link in please?

I'd like to visit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)