• Sanchez

• Aguero

• Higuain

• None of those three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Ok guys over the past few months, weeks and days these three names are cropping up in the media. Now I don't want any silly posts like none Mauri will come or Gilardino will come.

Who do you think is the most likely to come out of the above three?

It's clear we'll make a big investment up front so who do you guys think it'll be for?

Mods please add a poll thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Aguero

because is alot more proven then sanchez
because he has a very good scoring record

because we need a world class SS more then a striker since matri is doing ok

because, of all those 3, aguero will bring in tripple the revenue from all directions, and will likely pay himself back in 2-3 years at most

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ok. In Dru's mind who would you like to come to Juve. :D

Everyone else stick to the above :p
Why is it only in my mind? Is it because I'm the only one who is logical enough to consider the fact that there is a possibility that none of the above will come?

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #12
    Why is it only in my mind? Is it because I'm the only one who is logical enough to consider the fact that there is a possibility that none of the above will come?
    Quite possibly yes, judging by your posts in reference to our management perhaps the transfer thread should be at the bottom of your viewing.

Can you not just play along this once Dru? :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Aguero. Sanchez needs another season to prove his great half to this season can be sustained. No point in buying Higauin if we don't have a proper left-winger. Aguero can do it all and is the more proven player out of all of them, so I choose him.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    is a multiple-choice poll an option?

anyways, if there is one player Juve has been connected to this summer that I do not wanna see come, that is Aguero ... everybody else is welcome :p

... and I have a feeling it will be Aguero ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)