Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 131
Page 131 of 1232 FirstFirst ... 31811211291301311321331411812316311131 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 24633

Cash
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I don't want new members in our club

It should be just us, the founding fathers, the 4-5 people who were alone fighting the forum full of Barca fanboys. I don't want the fanboys now joining the club in an attempt to cover for their previous sins
    I don't want the people who were jumping out of joy, celebrating Barca's win against Chelsea in 2009 and making fun of us who protested about Barca being helped by the refs.
    Don't worry, those who really love barca will never start hating barca. And you know who I am talking about.
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Don't worry, those who really love barca will never start hating barca. And you know who I am talking about.
    The usual suspects.
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltą sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederą." - Curva Scirea

"Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

Cash
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltą sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederą." - Curva Scirea

Festival Pinball Champion Q*Bert 2004 Champion Xeno Tactic 2 Champion Aniball Soccer Champion Bubble Bobble The Rival Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    fernando and Kjear to roma? is that true Melo or other guys who read italian papers?
    Andrea Agnelli: Four years ago we were in my office and Claudio told me with a great deal of honesty that he wouldn't want to be one of the few players who didn't win anything at Juventus. I replied that I didn't want to be the only Agnelli who didn't bring any silverware to the club. The rest is history.

Cash
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bezares View Post
    fernando and Kjear to roma? is that true Melo or other guys who read italian papers?
    Sabatini said three players will come. They say Osvaldo will be official tomorrow, €15 + 3 in bonus.

Also say that Kjęr will come within the next few weeks. I am unsure of Fernando, I doubt if Roma can afford him as Porto always $#@!s the buyers.

Festival Pinball Champion Q*Bert 2004 Champion Xeno Tactic 2 Champion Aniball Soccer Champion Bubble Bobble The Rival Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo View Post
    Sabatini said three players will come. They say Osvaldo will be official tomorrow, €15 + 3 in bonus.

Also say that Kjęr will come within the next few weeks. I am unsure of Fernando, I doubt if Roma can afford him as Porto always $#@!s the buyers.
    Thank you I hope they will buy Osvaldo for that price

Roma fans on a dutch forum said Fernando is a donedeal for 10m I don't believe that
    they were already fapping on him being better then Vidal
    Andrea Agnelli: Four years ago we were in my office and Claudio told me with a great deal of honesty that he wouldn't want to be one of the few players who didn't win anything at Juventus. I replied that I didn't want to be the only Agnelli who didn't bring any silverware to the club. The rest is history.

Cash
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    Borriello's agent: "When I found out that Sabatini had put Marco on the market I remained surprised."

Geez, what a timing to put him on the market. I hope they're not able to sell him and he $#@!s them all season.

Also Totti and Borriello were furious because Enrique benched their asses against Bratislava. Totti weared a t-shirt that said "BASTA" (Enough) on training

Only if he had 1/100 of Del Piero's personality.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    Borriello's agent: "When I found out that Sabatini had put Marco on the market I remained surprised."

Geez, what a timing to put him on the market. I hope they're not able to sell him and he $#@!s them all season.

Also Totti and Borriello were furious because Enrique benched their asses against Bratislava. Totti weared a t-shirt that said "BASTA" (Enough) on training

Only if he had 1/100 of Del Piero's personality.

Totti>>>>roma
    Delpiero loves Juventus
    Totti owns Roma

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Totti is such a $#@!. An absolutely cancerous influence on all things Roma. The sooner he retire for that team the better for them. I hope he stays there for a few more seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicholas's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    LE will not last 5 minutes with Totti.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    LE will not last 5 minutes with Totti.
    that means LE out, Montella back in

Cash
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Its pretty weird thought that he benched Totti for Okaka and Caspari or whatever the $#@! his name was.

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Osvaldo for 15 million? I have memories of him being very average. Has he improved that much?

Cash
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)
    He was trying to show Totti who the boss is, obviously failed as Totti is still boss of Roma.

Cash
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Also say that Kjęr will come within the next few weeks.
    The transfer window closes in 10 days.

Cash
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Totti is such a $#@!. An absolutely cancerous influence on all things Roma. The sooner he retire for that team the better for them. I hope he stays there for a few more seasons.
    It'll be pretty sad the day Totti retires, I wouldn't cry because I'm not a Roma fan but I still respect him greatly despite his bad attitude.
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

Cash
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadomin View Post
    Osvaldo for 15 million? I have memories of him being very average. Has he improved that much?
    His time at Espanyol seems to have helped define his strengths as a player and improved at them all, looked like a good La Liga forward for a lot of it.
    "Giocare nella Juventus significa non accontentarsi mai. Vinto lo scudetto? Bene, c'č la Champions. Vinta la Champions? Bene, c'č l'Intercontinentale. Vinta l'Intercontinentale? Bene, c'č da rivincere lo scudetto. C'č sempre poco tempo per festeggiare." - Marcello Lippi

Cash
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Interdestroyer View Post
    It'll be pretty sad the day Totti retires, I wouldn't cry because I'm not a Roma fan but I still respect him greatly despite his bad attitude.
    $#@! attitude, Great player. One of Italy's most talented player ever.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1762 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post

still always was and is
    Del Piero> Totti

Cash
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese View Post
    Yeah and to be honest he probably had more potential than Del Piero, but Totti was content to stay in Roma and win little as Ranieri said a couple of days ago. But Del Piero is the greater player because he ended up being the better player and has an infinitely better personality and attitude.
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.