Zeitgeist - Moving Forward (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Has anyone watched this? Just watched this documentary I would say it's very much worth your time. Its philosophy on economics I thought was especially interesting.

Zeitgeist Moving Forward

A feature length documentary work which will present a case for a needed transition out of the current socioeconomic monetary paradigm which governs the entire world society.

This subject matter will transcend the issues of cultural relativism and traditional ideology and move to relate the core, empirical life groundattributes of human and social survival, extrapolating those immutable natural laws into a new sustainable social paradigm called a Resource-Based Economy.

Following on from Zeitgeist: The Movie, Zeitgeist: Addendum, Zeitgeist Movement Activist and Orientation Guide, Moving Forward reinforces and clarifies the information presented in those films.

It is done so in a crystal clear fashion beginning with an examination of the conditioning that shapes our behavior, moving on to the failures of the monetary/market system, it’s resultant socio-economic collapse and finally, the transition into a resource based economy for the betterment of humankind.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #7
    Zeitgeist rocks.

But first two parts were much better IMO.
    I haven't seen the first two I'll check them out. Is the one on 9/11 just another conspiracy theory?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    p.s Max Keiser has a cameo role, Andy ;)
    Been meaning to see this, but haven't had the time.

I thought the first one was pretty damn good, especially how it covered the banking system. Unfortunately their views are too utopian to ever be implemented on this planet without a planetary dictator coming to power, but it's an interesting thought nonetheless.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I haven't seen the first two I'll check them out. Is the one on 9/11 just another conspiracy theory?
    The first Zeitgeist discusses 9/11, the whole Jesus fraud, and how central banking is all about debt slavery. The latter portion is the best of the whole series, IMO. Addendum, the second film, goes into their utopian Venus Project stuff.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #10
    Been meaning to see this, but haven't had the time.

I thought the first one was pretty damn good, especially how it covered the banking system. Unfortunately their views are too utopian to ever be implemented on this planet without a planetary dictator coming to power, but it's an interesting thought nonetheless.
    Oh yeah I think I might have seen both the 9/11 and 'jesus story' ones which I'm still pretty skeptical of both to be honest. Its easy to make a conspiracy theory seem believable if the lie is big enough.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. They refute that all humans are inherently selfish and power hungry but history would tell us something very different and so the documentary's prescriptions for how we're supposed to run the world without that dictator doesn't hold so much water IMO. It also goes to say that corporations and manufacturers of technologies are intentionally producing poorly made products and are purposely holding back new technologies from consumers in order to feed long cyclical consumerism they talk about. I doubt they have any authority on assertions like that one. All in all though I think what they say about the IMF and the current economic system is a good argument that should be made by more economists. This documentary mainly covers misconceptions of the human condition and extremely flawed and corrupt world financial system. Its probably the most broad, important and convincing of all three.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    The first Zeitgeist discusses 9/11, the whole Jesus fraud, and how central banking is all about debt slavery. The latter portion is the best of the whole series, IMO. Addendum, the second film, goes into their utopian Venus Project stuff.
    That's what I'm talking about. That Venus Project thing is just ridiculous.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #15
    I agree. They don't provide any realistic prescription on how we should run the world. Its easy to criticize anything without doing so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)