Copa America 2011 - General Thread (150 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Question is always: will the Argies show up in the final, or will Brazil sleep through the tournament as usual and destroy them in the final?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Forza

Argentina
Colombia
Costa Rica
Bolivia
Paraguay
Ecuador
Venezuela
Uruguay
Chile
Mexico
Peru

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
The games will be killing to watch as they start around 3 AM. maybe I will catch the repeats next day.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #5
    Question is always: will the Argies show up in the final, or will Brazil sleep through the tournament as usual and destroy them in the final?
    I am hoping for Argentina and Messi to choke big-time. But the time is FUCKED up though. 5 hours infront of Norway. Some games starts 9 PM there which is 2 AM here :cry:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Brazil alwats sleep their way through to the final. The Q is, will Messi show up?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    :lol:
    Its really going to be tough to watch. I can do that on weekends of course but weekday are not possible for sure if I am working. Replay is my best option, althoguh I need to shut down any sort of info leakage that might cause me knowing the score.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    :lol:
    Its really going to be tough to watch. I can do that on weekends of course but weekday are not possible for sure if I am working. Replay is my best option, althoguh I need to shut down any sort of info leakage that might cause me knowing the score.
    I hate leakage. That's why I wear adult diapers when I watch footie.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    holding is bad for you. good man.
    You see we Americans aren't used to watching sports on TV without major commercial breaks every five minutes. So after drinking all that beer, we have to improvise as to not miss any of the action.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    You see we Americans aren't used to watching sports on TV without major commercial breaks every five minutes. So after drinking all that beer, we have to improvise as to not miss any of the action.
    You make it sound as if this will be your first football match to watch.

or dare I say Soccer match :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)