Inter management abuse of young players revealed,ballotelli demands transfer back (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Much love y'all.

Ahmed- First person to include me in a dedication. I appreciated that, cheers Akmed.

Tahir- Nice guy. We may have our disagreements but you have always been respectful even when I am not so.

Burke- Mothafuckin burke! My nigga!! Love your shit, especially the posts on religion, politics, world cups in Qatar etc. One of the best Juventuz has to offer and an example to all of us keep tellin it how it is, post more and don't let jobs and womans keep you from Juventuz.

Aaron - Most chill of the east coasters and has a sexy beard what more is needed? All around likeable dude.

Andy - 91,000 posts guy! Don't know what to say, Only member here I've ever really hated but oddly enough probably the one who's had the biggest impact on me and is now someone I respect. Stubborn as hell but justifiably so as he is often right and knows how to back his shit up. I like your style, how you get in people's faces and are unrelenting when proving your point. Thank you for challenging my views on footie, the government, and especially for showing me ESPN360

Dru - A baller! Keep those Marotta chumps in line yo! And where the hell are you in the Mafia game? :D

Dusan - Dooz. Great Mod and someone who shares my passion for sandwhiches. Thanks for keeping this place in line, your efforts are very much appreciated by me at least.

Red - fantastic dry sense of humor and very knowledgeable about football. Someone who's posts and opinions I take seriously as he appreciates the defensive side of the beautiful game :tup:

Martin - You still around? I hardly see you. Do you own the forum or something? What's the deal with that?

Jasper - Hope all your traveling is going well. Too bad we couldn't meet up, but have fun out there man!

Albertmare - My chink! Great guy and full of love, bet you get all the yellow pussy.

Swag - In my West Coast gang. Funny as hell and lives in a bitchin town. And he's got swag...

Fabiana - One of my favorite members. I'm happy that you finally get to go to Vegas and I'm sure you'll love it. Fuck Barcelona and the Spanish players (yes and Pique too)

JCK - Someone I've always liked even if he is a major troll. Chill guy and doesn't let the Barca fans get away with their weak ass gloryhunting.

Deneb - Boss. A misunderstood member by some, cool and oozes style in every post. Can't believe I used to not like you. You the man, Deneb!

Osman - says "hehe" in half of his posts and I'm not sure why but it's starting to rub off on me. Good tastes in music and movies, another member worth listening to whether you like him or not.

Bezares - Half the time I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about but you add entertainment around here. Sorry for breaking up with you after an hour but you can PM me anytime. :kiss:

Sheik - Mothafuckin, Sheik! I love you dude. Fuck the haters, you got all you need and the women love you and for good reason. Keep posting pics for Hoori to fap to.

Alen - Funny ass dude. A total dick but his antics are some of the best around. Great with stats and analysis. I kinda want to get whacked/lynched in the Mafia game to see what you would come up with.

Christina - What up, gurrrl? Vanilla Pudding, cool, soooo super sexy and actually funny as hell which is a rare quality in girls. Nice to have someone else around lame enough to quote Napoleon Dynamite. Keep thuggin, yo!

Gray – Forza Davis, dude!!!!

Marty – Thanks for the forum and for ruining my social life!

Hoori – My Gangster Homie! Elegant, very pretty and knows her football :D. Barca haters for life.

Melo – Never know what to think. You say some of the randomest shit but so do I, glad to have around, man!

Klin – Sexy. I like your style, you’ve got spunk :tup:

Rab – RAB!! Most beautiful member, smokes socks, and one of the coolest around. Always been nice to me, even when most here weren’t. Exemplary mod in my opinion and I’d suck your hotdog any day, bro.

Hustini - :p. The optimist, and a chill ass dude. I hope you get one of the players you want this summer man. Aguero :xfinger:

Kasaki – Kill that fucking raccoon already and let’s play some more FIFA. I’ve been practicing so you fucked.
Motorhead – A Chelsea fan but meh he’s cool :D

Chester – Thanks for keeping up the PL and other events. Good calm, level headed guy.

Fuck Buddy – Best avatars around

Snoop – When you finally post a pic the forum is going to crash.

JBF – Come baaaaack!!!

Juve_RUS – Pepedinho!!!!!!

Lopan – Can’t fucking stand you. Your posts aren’t clever or funny, you are an insult to gonzo journalism. Cheers.

BD – Alright guy. A little naïve sometimes but gets more shit than he deserves

IliveforJuve – Likes Sublime. That’s good enough for me.

Nate – Welcome to the forum, Nate. Glad to have more Americans around.

KatieD – Welcome. Nice girl but you need to stop taking what people say seriously. Oh and I love that caboose :wink:

Juveroo – chill guy, yea I like surfing but fuck sharks, man.

Nicholas – What up, Nick? My fellow former Diego fanboy and now a respected Guru :tup:

Mark – Resourceful. Another of the key Juventuz members and I love reading your rumors. If you ever leave the transfer section would collapse.

Treq - Welcome aboard dude, sorry about the snub

Aush - Sounds like you get to travel and do alot of cool stuff, lucky dude Yea Cudi sucks but whatever I still like Man on the Moon.

I know I’m forgetting people, if you got snubbed, and didn’t deserve it, post here I’ll give you a shoutout.

And a shoutout to Mohad, Fred, Bozi, Blondu, Sab, Rebel, Lapa, Yamen, Kate, and Dr. Bisco

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Kyle, you've really come up in the time that you've been here. I hope you stay around for years to come.:tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
With a title like this usually I wouldn't bother to open the thread, so count yourself lucky. No I don't own the forum. I did. Sometimes news spreads slowly.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    With a title like this usually I wouldn't bother to open the thread, so count yourself lucky. No I don't own the forum. I did. Sometimes news spreads slowly.
    :lol:

You can change it if you want. It is a bit obnoxious on the new posts page. I was thinking of this or : After Sissoko Juventus ready to institute new "no muslim" policy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    :kiss:
    congrats my ex Vboyfriend and you can pm me also all the time :klin:
    all though i recieved message that my inbox it getting full :shifty:

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Started out like an FBI Most Wanted List :ahmed:

And 'I was the first one to mention you' is not good enough, need some ball-shining too :p

Anyways, congrats buddy, you make me laugh, which is always the most important thing for me.

Keep 'em coming!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)