Stephan Lichtsteiner - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 381
Page 381 of 381 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381
Results 7,601 to 7,617 of 7617

Cash
    Mentioned
    2114 Post(s)
    Now we know why he wasn’t included in the CL list.
    2017/2018 - 13 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Should've sold him to Merda years ago

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglip View Post
    Should've sold him to Merda years ago
    Did your gf dump you or something? The amount of hate you spit is unbelievable.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    L6gend.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Lichtsteiner just isn't anymore at the level required to start for one of Europes's strongest teams, he a reliable guy but more like a Fiorentina type of level... i really didnt want to discuss our UCL ambitions this season but when i think of the prospect of RB + RCB as Licht/MDS + Benatia/Rugani against some skilled attacks like RM's / Bayern's / Atletico's / Chelsea's / ManUTD's / ManCitty's , many right? Well i didnt even mention PSG's or Barca's or Napoli's threats ... thats a bit too many to consider, but as much as i dislike it is true, with this incomplete defence this year is compromised UCL wise and even for the Scudetto is gonna be tougher than ever if we dont make the most out of the Napoli/Inter clashes , it just sucks because the team had potential to do more and what's worst is that this is also Gigi's last year, i dont want to see him picking ball after ball from the back of the net in his last season or be swept aside in QF's, he deserved at least a fair shot at UCL this last season but apparently the board decided to make Gigi's last year a transitional one.

I started from RB's but i took it a bit personal it's maybe i just had higher expectations and atm we only seem competitive for Serie A which we will probably eventually win but we wont be fighting it out for anything other than that unfortunately...
    Last edited by Alin; 26.10.2017 at 02:02.

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    I literally cannot get over how retarded that 'defending' was by him conceding to spal. that's serie C $#@! right there

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Now we know why he wasn’t included in the CL list.
    he's gone full marco motta mode
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2114 Post(s)
    After the goal HE conceded...i remember him bursting into space running onto the ball like he used too...I thought to myself well here he wants to redeem himself...what does he do? Crosses right into the $#@!ing defender...
    2017/2018 - 13 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Well, i would not fault time. Age has caught up. Its juventus fault for not replacing him properly.

Needs to hang his juventus jersey at the end of the season. Thats the truth
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    706 Post(s)
    He always gets beaten at the second post, every damn time.
    ADP 10 290!
    3!5

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Its time

Cash
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    Sturaro to the rescue
    Absolutely not! Licht is a footballer, albeit a horrible one in his current guise, but still a footballer. That other guy you mentioned is nothing but a disease, a cancer on the football pitch, an Accident parading as a footballer player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    This
    $#@! no! We might as well place a trash can @ RB if we're expecting that thing to be the solution.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Absolutely not! Licht is a footballer, albeit a horrible one in his current guise, but still a footballer. That other guy you mentioned is nothing but a disease, a cancer on the football pitch, an Accident parading as a footballer player.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! no! We might as well place a trash can @ RB if we're expecting that thing to be the solution.
    But the problem is our two first choice right back de sciglio and howedes are injury prone so solution to the problem is sturaro

Cash
    Mentioned
    2114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    He always gets beaten at the second post, every damn time.
    Then why do we keep him there? Put him closer to the corner kick itself to try and prevent short corners
    2017/2018 - 13 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    i really didnt want to discuss our UCL ambitions this season but when i think of the prospect of RB + RCB as Licht/MDS + Benatia/Rugani against some skilled attacks like RM's / Bayern's / Atletico's / Chelsea's / ManUTD's / ManCitty's , many right? Well i didnt even mention PSG's or Barca's or Napoli's threats ...

I started from RB's but i took it a bit personal it's maybe i just had higher expectations and atm we only seem competitive for Serie A which we will probably eventually win but we wont be fighting it out for anything other than that unfortunately...
    I see your point and even with a more explosive offense we see what happened to Barca with a suspect defense. I expect Rugani can be that CL man given time but yes Licht (past it) and MDS (not talented enough?) Only option I say once again that might be drastic is Cuads moving to RB especially if Costa and Berna are performing well up front.

Can it be worse that what Juve throws out there presently? I think not and hopefully when Howedes gets back I expect a more quality defensive option would be available. Once again Max must pull the right strings but at least he has plenty available. Max knows best.

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    De Sciglio is a lot better.
    Trying to find any logic on that statement, could please share with us how this 6-assist-and-0-goals-in-129-games player and who already made us lost a final against Lazio after Paulo just gave us a chance to win it it's better than anyone in the world

Please enlightened me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by juve123 View Post
    But the problem is our two first choice right back de sciglio and howedes are injury prone so solution to the problem is sturaro
    Our problem is to even consider this guy as an option... the only way I take MDS is for free with a low salary and to be third Sub for both FB flank, that's the kind of player he is
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Juventuz bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    Trying to find any logic on that statement, could please share with us how this 6-assist-and-0-goals-in-129-games player and who already made us lost a final against Lazio after Paulo just gave us a chance to win it it's better than anyone in the world

Please enlightened me

- - - Updated - - -

Our problem is to even consider this guy as an option... the only way I take MDS is for free with a low salary and to be third Sub for both FB flank, that's the kind of player he is
    Unfortunately nothing can be changed at this stage we have to trust MDS as he was signed to replace Dani alves hopefully in the summer we can sign a good right back and center back

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post

Please enlightened me

- - - Updated - - -

That's how bad Licht is right now.