Serie A winger of the year was?

• Alessio Cerci

• Juan Manuel Vargas

• Kévin Constant

• Miloš Krasić

Results are only viewable after voting.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Cerci was fantastic just at the of the season. Vargas.. Didn't he play more games as a fullback than as a winger?

The asnwer is Krasič, everyone knows he wasn't very good in 2011 together with a whole team, but anyway he obviously showed what is a winger in football.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Cerci was terrible for most of the season. The fact that he is in this poll shows how few options there are.
Definitely.

And yet I refused to add Pepe there :p
Without doubts i didn't see very much play from Cerci, but i thought he did really well at least at the end of the season, didnt he? This impression i got from the stats so i could obviously be wrong about it. Just asking.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's the poor players award, Krasic had a fantastic half season while the other wingers were somehow inconsistent. Milos gets my vote.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13
    Krasic.

Amazing first half of the season, disappeared later. I wouldn't have voted for him if options were better. Cerci exploded later, but overall I take Milos over him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Constant is not a winger, who made this poll?!
    I did
    It was the toughest shit ever. First I had some fullbacks in it but they belonged in the fullback poll. I couldn't come up with a 4th name and since Konstant did play on the sides on some matches, I put him in this poll. Vargas too is questionable if he should be here.
    There was an incredible lack of wingers in the league and I simply couldn't put Pepe here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)