• Francesco Guidolin

• Massimiliano Allegri

• Walter Mazzarri

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know many will vote for Guidolin here but Mazzari did a better impact on the entire league. Guidolin's teams started to tick after the winter break and it was mainly due to individual effort. Napoli played like a hungry unit the entire season, their morale was indestructible.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I know many will vote for Guidolin here but Mazzari did a better impact on the entire league. Guidolin's teams started to tick after the winter break and it was mainly due to individual effort. Napoli played like a hungry unit the entire season, their morale was indestructible.
You have a point, but one match by the end of the season is making Guidolin the winner for me in his duel with Mazzari.
Some 4-5 rounds before the end, Napoli are 2 points behind Milan, they host Udinese who are without Sanchez and Di Natale and the Udine team destroys Napoli at San Paolo. Guidolin completely outplayed Mazzari in that match, even without his best players.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Exactly.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You have a point, but one match by the end of the season is making Guidolin the winner for me in his duel with Mazzari.
Some 4-5 rounds before the end, Napoli are 2 points behind Milan, they host Udinese who are without Sanchez and Di Natale and the Udine team destroys Napoli at San Paolo. Guidolin completely outplayed Mazzari in that match, even without his best players.
That match that was played after De Laurentis took out the entire team to eat and drink out? De Laurentis deserves to be on the flop of the year list only for what he did before that match.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Guidolin. Wrecked it with Young foreign talents like Sanchez, Isla, Zapata, Asamoh etc, most progressive/attacking team in the league, otherwise the league is mediocre.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Mazzarri's work was impressive. A few rounds from the end, Napoli was close to catching Milan at the top!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)