The Great Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident

26 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 9:25 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

UPDATE: Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Savage's wife was a passenger in the vehicle during the collision -- but survived with "minor injuries." She was transported to a different local hospital where she was treated.

According to officials, Randy and Lynn were both wearing their seatbelts at the time of the accident.

Cops say alcohol was NOT a factor.

An investigation into the accident is underway.

KEEP REFRESHING FOR NEW DETAILS.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/20/randy...n-dead-dies-died-killed-wwe-wrestler-florida/
This really does signify the end of times is nearing. Today is a sad day

R.I.P. to the greatness known as the Macho Man

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I just thought that! Wow.
Couple of years ago me and my family were watching my sister's wedding-movie and the camera turned to an old relative of mine and I said damn he looks shit, he'll be gone anytime now. Seconds later my dad came down and said he just heard the guy died :scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)