Antonio Conte - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 2373

View Poll Results: How would you rate Conte's appointment?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 9.84%
  • 2

    26 14.21%
  • 3

    78 42.62%
  • 4

    39 21.31%
  • 5

    22 12.02%
Page 2373 of 2373 FirstFirst ... 13731873227323232363237123722373
Results 47,441 to 47,458 of 47458

Thread: Antonio Conte

  1. #47441
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,774
    Cash
    46,943
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    I highly doubt Madrid were ever interested in him and if he was interested in the Italy job it was fairly simple to let his old buddies at FIGC know that he's going to be available soon since there was no doubt about his sacking, Sarri or not. It's like we reach agreement with Can and just wait for his contract to end, it's not like Italy were playing in any tournament and in a hurry.

    His only option this summer was and still is AC Milan.
    You highly doubt? This is based on?
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  2. #47442
    Juventuz star Juvellino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,814
    Cash
    9,837
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    like he wasn't aware of his inevitable sacking lol. If he was really that keen about another role, he could have simply offered himself to the club that interested him. It was obvious he was waiting get sacked so he could get his big pay; many Chelsea fans even believed he wanted to get sacked as earlier as April.

    Note: I like what he's doing now though lol, I find it hilarious.
    It doesn't work that way. If he resigns and Real Madrid, etc pick someone else he's out of a job and out of a pay. "Inevitable sacking" doesn't matter. Of course he wanted a big pay. He's entitled to it contractually. Chelsea waited until all the jobs were taken, then sacked him. He has a case. They could have sacked him months earlier, the situation did not change. It's not as if Chelsea deserves the benefit of the doubt anyway.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

    "Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

  3. #47443
    Cigano WΏΏdy?'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kate's den!
    Posts
    14,883
    Cash
    25,755
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    You highly doubt? This is based on?
    Two reasons, first is a matter of opinion and that is I don't think Conte's style of management or play suits Madrid, he's always managed big egos well but eventually clashed with them. Madrid is one place where they would repel him right away before hiring him.

    Secondly, his relationship with Chelsea had turned poisonous way before the season ended, so if Madrid were interested then no coach in his right mind would stay at Chelsea after the relationships turned sour especially when an offer from Madrid is on the table, a team with unlimited resources and the best in the world. That's every manager's wet dream, and it's not like Conte would have gotten in trouble if he left chelsea for Madrid because afterall that's exactly what chelsea wanted.

    So if Madrid offer was on the table Conte would have one leg up Chelsea's ass and run all the way to Madrid on the other leg.

    JUV ENTUS



  4. #47444
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,774
    Cash
    46,943
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    Two reasons, first is a matter of opinion and that is I don't think Conte's style of management or play suits Madrid, he's always managed big egos well but eventually clashed with them. Madrid is one place where they would repel him right away before hiring him.

    Secondly, his relationship with Chelsea had turned poisonous way before the season ended, so if Madrid were interested then no coach in his right mind would stay at Chelsea after the relationships turned sour especially when an offer from Madrid is on the table, a team with unlimited resources and the best in the world. That's every manager's wet dream, and it's not like Conte would have gotten in trouble if he left chelsea for Madrid because afterall that's exactly what chelsea wanted.

    So if Madrid offer was on the table Conte would have one leg up Chelsea's ass and run all the way to Madrid on the other leg.
    Or you could sum all of that up with one word: nothing. While objectively speaking, there's more chance they reach out to him than they didn't.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  5. #47445
    Cigano WΏΏdy?'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kate's den!
    Posts
    14,883
    Cash
    25,755
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    Or you could sum all of that up with one word: nothing. While objectively speaking, there's more chance they reach out to him than they didn't.
    Not at all, the second reason I mentioned explains it.

    What's your reasoning for Conte not taking the Madrid job if it was offered to him?

    JUV ENTUS



  6. #47446
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,774
    Cash
    46,943
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    Not at all, the second reason I mentioned explains it.

    What's your reasoning for Conte not taking the Madrid job if it was offered to him?
    We are speaking in concrete terms as in ones that would be used in court, your take on his personality and how it might fit or not is irrelevant.

    I think Conte is a really stubborn man, beyond the 10 mil at stake, he was never going to be the one to concede first even if it means turning down madrid.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  7. #47447
    Cigano WΏΏdy?'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kate's den!
    Posts
    14,883
    Cash
    25,755
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    We are speaking in concrete terms as in ones that would be used in court, your take on his personality and how it might fit or not is irrelevant.

    I think Conte is a really stubborn man, beyond the 10 mil at stake, he was never going to be the one to concede first even if it means turning down madrid.
    You are only talking about the first reason which I already said is a matter of opinion.

    And I agree with you here, what's going on here is simply Conte being butthurt about his sacking and for the first time being on the other end of being dumped at this level and he was further burnt by chelsea not only sacking him but talking of not paying him and getting all legal about it. It's all talk and power play from both ends, I haven't seen chelsea go to court yet and I'm sure Conte won't either (even though he's stubborn)

    You also have to realise he's in EPl, a league where from the toilet cleaner to a reserve player to the best player to the manager, they invent stories out of nothing and make it seem like it's happening, especially when it comes to transfers. There was absolutely no fire to Madrid wanting Conte, hardly a couple of articles even by the pathetic journalism standards of EPL $#@!suckers. There were always 4-5 coaches mentioned in Madrid's list and if Conte was mentioned he was last.

    So yeah, as stubborn as Conte is I doubt he passed an opportunity to take a huge step up in his career and move to Madrid and instead chose to get into this ugly slugfest with Chelsea which would damage his reputation and career, no man who cares enough to get artificial hair would do that So he's not completely nuts.

  8. #47448
    Juventuz star Juvellino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,814
    Cash
    9,837
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    You are only talking about the first reason which I already said is a matter of opinion.

    And I agree with you here, what's going on here is simply Conte being butthurt about his sacking and for the first time being on the other end of being dumped at this level and he was further burnt by chelsea not only sacking him but talking of not paying him and getting all legal about it. It's all talk and power play from both ends, I haven't seen chelsea go to court yet and I'm sure Conte won't either (even though he's stubborn)

    You also have to realise he's in EPl, a league where from the toilet cleaner to a reserve player to the best player to the manager, they invent stories out of nothing and make it seem like it's happening, especially when it comes to transfers. There was absolutely no fire to Madrid wanting Conte, hardly a couple of articles even by the pathetic journalism standards of EPL $#@!suckers. There were always 4-5 coaches mentioned in Madrid's list and if Conte was mentioned he was last.

    So yeah, as stubborn as Conte is I doubt he passed an opportunity to take a huge step up in his career and move to Madrid and instead chose to get into this ugly slugfest with Chelsea which would damage his reputation and career, no man who cares enough to get artificial hair would do that So he's not completely nuts.
    Im sure that would hold up in court
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

    "Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

  9. #47449
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,774
    Cash
    46,943
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    You are only talking about the first reason which I already said is a matter of opinion.

    And I agree with you here, what's going on here is simply Conte being butthurt about his sacking and for the first time being on the other end of being dumped at this level and he was further burnt by chelsea not only sacking him but talking of not paying him and getting all legal about it. It's all talk and power play from both ends, I haven't seen chelsea go to court yet and I'm sure Conte won't either (even though he's stubborn)

    You also have to realise he's in EPl, a league where from the toilet cleaner to a reserve player to the best player to the manager, they invent stories out of nothing and make it seem like it's happening, especially when it comes to transfers. There was absolutely no fire to Madrid wanting Conte, hardly a couple of articles even by the pathetic journalism standards of EPL $#@!suckers. There were always 4-5 coaches mentioned in Madrid's list and if Conte was mentioned he was last.

    So yeah, as stubborn as Conte is I doubt he passed an opportunity to take a huge step up in his career and move to Madrid and instead chose to get into this ugly slugfest with Chelsea which would damage his reputation and career, no man who cares enough to get artificial hair would do that So he's not completely nuts.
    Dude you can write a novel, doesn't change the fact you don't know jack
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  10. #47450
    Juventuz regular Snobist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,057
    Cash
    2,671
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    He is correct tho, this is 100 percent true. They sacked him when all the jobs were taken.
    What are you talking about, it's football, coaches get sack in middle of season! Palermo used to sack 3 coaches within a season!

  11. #47451
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,918
    Cash
    61,719
    Mentioned
    2593 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    Im sure that would hold up in court
    it would in mine.

    denying the existence of the gol di muntari is automatic 5 year jail sentence.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  12. #47452
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,778
    Cash
    5,293
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    Shall we sue him because of late exit when he was here? Same thing...

  13. #47453
    Cigano WΏΏdy?'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kate's den!
    Posts
    14,883
    Cash
    25,755
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    Im sure that would hold up in court
    That's irrelevant, no one's discussion tha case or that court, the only argument here is did Madrid offer Conte a job. Since you bring it up though after this $#@! measuring contest is over its laughable that any of you think either chelsea or Conte would actually go to court or if this case would happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    Dude you can write a novel, doesn't change the fact you don't know jack
    Neither do you, but at least my argument is strong. Your argument is Conte is not only stubborn but a huge idiot and rejected the Madrid job, which I don't believe.
    Last edited by WΏΏdy?; Yesterday at 09:07.

  14. #47454
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,774
    Cash
    46,943
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WΏΏdy? View Post
    That's irrelevant, no one's discussion tha case or that court, the only argument here is did Madrid offer Conte a job. Since you bring it up though after this $#@! measuring contest is over its laughable that any of you think either chelsea or Conte would actually go to court or if this case would happen.


    Neither do you, but at least my argument is strong. Your argument is Conte is not only stubborn but a huge idiot and rejected the Madrid job, which I don't believe.
    Lol you are the one challenging his court claim, dude i don't even know why i bother with some of you
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  15. #47455
    Cigano WΏΏdy?'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kate's den!
    Posts
    14,883
    Cash
    25,755
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    You mistake me for a Conte hater, I'm not challenging his court claim because I believe no one's going to court and I've said it multiple times so I have no idea where you read that or why some of you keep bringing in the court argument. You felt the need to defend Conte when I wasn't attacking him at all, so you should read back and do wonder why you bother.

    My response was to the ones happy on him missing out on the Madrid job linking it to Karma because he walked out on us, all I was saying is he lost nothing in this episode. He's going to get what he wants and that is Chelsea paying him compensation, anything else is bonus.
    Last edited by WΏΏdy?; Yesterday at 13:00.

  16. #47456
    and the Cockroaches Oggy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,843
    Cash
    2,929
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    I’m 100% he didn’t miss Madrid, he’ll never be their coach. All I was trying to say is how all of the sudden he is hurt because Chelsea sacked him 3 days into their pre season, the same $#@! he did to us.

    But to be honest, like you said, I also don’t beleive in the story about him suing Chelsea...
    TREZEGUET!!!

    "Because I live in Banana state, it doesn't mean that I'm Banana man. Because I live in the ass of the world, it doesn't mean that I am less worth"

  17. #47457
    Juventuz regular The Quazis's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,445
    Cash
    6,038
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    If Chelsea refuses to pay him the release clause after sacking him because of the Costa treatment he would be stupid not to sue them. It's ten million pounds.

    Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

  18. #47458
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,279
    Cash
    53,641
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    I too agree that he doesn't seem like a Real Madrid coach at all. That ship for them surely sailed after Capello.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Similar Threads

  1. Antonio Conte
    By ReBeL in forum Juventus Legends
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 16.03.2017, 14:00
  2. Antonio Conte
    By Lippi in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 27.08.2013, 03:01
  3. antonio conte to return?
    By Kyle in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28.05.2007, 21:42
  4. Serie B: Arezzo sack Antonio Conte
    By AbuGadanzieri in forum Club football
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14.03.2007, 19:32
  5. Coach..... Antonio Conte !!!!!
    By DelpieroForLife in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20.06.2005, 10:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •