Antonio Conte - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 2304

View Poll Results: How would you rate Conte's appointment?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 9.84%
  • 2

    26 14.21%
  • 3

    78 42.62%
  • 4

    39 21.31%
  • 5

    22 12.02%
Page 2304 of 2307 FirstFirst ... 1304180422042254229423022303230423052306 ... LastLast
Results 46,061 to 46,080 of 46134

Thread: Antonio Conte

  1. #46061
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    10,788
    Cash
    11,668
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Hm true, Chelsea's highest earner is Eden Hazard, who is on 200K a week. I doubt they'd offer Alex Sandro any close to that.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

  2. #46062
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    12,142
    Cash
    2,474
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Awww, what a great legend Conte is turning out by coming to Turin restaurants with his 100 euros.

  3. #46063
    Juventuz addict K.O.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Notts
    Posts
    10,810
    Cash
    3,668
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

  4. #46064
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Argentina's Mexico
    Posts
    10,988
    Cash
    5,706
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)
    You'd better stay away from our players, Antonio.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  5. #46065
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    23,598
    Cash
    571,573
    Mentioned
    2034 Post(s)
    dis Conte when he comes with his 100eur to dine in our 10eur restaurant



  6. #46066
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    39,445
    Cash
    110,382
    Mentioned
    1988 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Awww, what a great legend Conte is turning out by coming to Turin restaurants with his 100 euros.
    Conte. Finally enters Turin restaurant with €100 euro

    Gluten intolerant, nothing gluten free on the menu



    The struggle continues
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  7. #46067
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    66,344
    Cash
    287,054
    Mentioned
    5043 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    You'd better stay away from our players, Antonio.
    this
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  8. #46068
    Juventuz regular Sjaban's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EHAM
    Posts
    1,248
    Cash
    3,498
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can't believe conte is trying to raid our defence (the club he played, coached and is considered a legend). Call me old fashioned (and obviously biased), but I personally would never be able to raid players from my old club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #46069
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28,011
    Cash
    48,247
    Mentioned
    1906 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjaban View Post
    Can't believe conte is trying to raid our defence (the club he played, coached and is considered a legend). Call me old fashioned (and obviously biased), but I personally would never be able to raid players from my old club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conte doesn't give a $#@!, he'll take Sandro, Bonucci, Rugani and Marchisio then quit the next season
    Völler is here

  10. #46070
    Juventuz star il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,706
    Cash
    10,620
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Conte doesn't give a $#@!, he'll take Sandro, Bonucci, Rugani and Marchisio then quit the next season

  11. #46071
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    55,440
    Cash
    42,133
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjaban View Post
    Can't believe conte is trying to raid our defence (the club he played, coached and is considered a legend). Call me old fashioned (and obviously biased), but I personally would never be able to raid players from my old club.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's not the one signing the release clause, if a player is available why would he sit by while his competition grabs him, call me old fashioned but that sounds silly
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  12. #46072
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28,011
    Cash
    48,247
    Mentioned
    1906 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    He's not the one signing the release clause, if a player is available why would he sit by while his competition grabs him, call me old fashioned but that sounds silly


    And he knows how the club operates too, he knows its an open field so why not.
    Völler is here

  13. #46073
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Argentina's Mexico
    Posts
    10,988
    Cash
    5,706
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post


    And he knows how the club operates too, he knows its an open field so why not.
    No different than a supermarket. He knows that.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  14. #46074
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28,011
    Cash
    48,247
    Mentioned
    1906 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    No different than a supermarket. He knows that.
    Völler is here

  15. #46075
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Argentina's Mexico
    Posts
    10,988
    Cash
    5,706
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Das you in 5 years.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  16. #46076
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28,011
    Cash
    48,247
    Mentioned
    1906 Post(s)
    Völler is here

  17. #46077
    Promising youngster Conte in London's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    42
    Cash
    598
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looking more likely with every day we're going to get Alex Sandro now. Reputable outlets in England saying we're closing on him. I'm not one to get me hopes up with every report, but it sure looks very close at this point.

    Lukaku, Bakayoko, Alex Sandro and Caballero so far.

    Think we'll be going for two more players and call it a day. One centre back and one attacking player.

    First in line is Southampton's Van Dijk while we're keeping tabs on Bonucci. If you ask me there is no chance in hell Bonucci leaves Juventus. For me it's been fabricated rumours from the beginning and it'll stay like this.

    Van Dijk is more attainable and Southampton is a lot more easier to deal with than Juventus. Bonucci saga would last forever, Conte wants his transfers to be done before we leave for the Far East to play Bayern, Arsenal and Inter Milan.

  18. #46078
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Argentina's Mexico
    Posts
    10,988
    Cash
    5,706
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)
    Alex Sandro would have to be retarded to leave for Chelsea.

    But he's not. So I'm confident he'll stay.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  19. #46079
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    53,163
    Cash
    46,991
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte in London View Post
    Looking more likely with every day we're going to get Alex Sandro now. Reputable outlets in England saying we're closing on him.
    Such as? Have a read where these "reputable sources" are getting their information.

    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Rumours-Gossip source: Daily Star here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...ic-Gossip-Deal
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...o-Conte-gossip source: The Sun here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...i-alex-sandro/

    As someone from England I know exactly what trash those sources are, as do you. Just because something is mentioned over and over does not bring credibility to it. The list of players that Juve "have signed" every summer is ridiculous, and I know it's the same for other big clubs.

    All these stories come from Marotta confirming that we received (and rejected) a bid, and for his following comment that we only sell players who leave. English sources have taken Marotta's club policy pitch as defeatism. Next you have Gazzetta dello Sport stirring the pot. They might be an internationally-respected and large sports media outlet but they are a rubbish source, they love to "sell" Juve's top players each summer, as it is run by supporters from Milan and Inter.

    Ultimately we'll see what Alex Sandro says and does. A month ago he said he has no thoughts of anything other than Juventus. Sure, things could change.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  20. #46080
    Promising youngster Conte in London's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    42
    Cash
    598
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Such as? Have a read where these "reputable sources" are getting their information.

    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...Rumours-Gossip source: Daily Star here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...ic-Gossip-Deal
    http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...o-Conte-gossip source: The Sun here: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...i-alex-sandro/

    As someone from England I know exactly what trash those sources are, as do you. Just because something is mentioned over and over does not bring credibility to it. The list of players that Juve "have signed" every summer is ridiculous, and I know it's the same for other big clubs.

    All these stories come from Marotta confirming that we received (and rejected) a bid, and for his following comment that we only sell players who leave. English sources have taken Marotta's club policy pitch as defeatism. Next you have Gazzetta dello Sport stirring the pot. They might be an internationally-respected and large sports media outlet but they are a rubbish source, they love to "sell" Juve's top players each summer, as it is run by supporters from Milan and Inter.

    Ultimately we'll see what Alex Sandro says and does. A month ago he said he has no thoughts of anything other than Juventus. Sure, things could change.
    Yesterdays Guardian and Telegraph. Express is rubbish mate.

Similar Threads

  1. Antonio Conte
    By ReBeL in forum Juventus Legends
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 16.03.2017, 14:00
  2. Antonio Conte
    By Lippi in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 27.08.2013, 03:01
  3. antonio conte to return?
    By Kyle in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28.05.2007, 21:42
  4. Serie B: Arezzo sack Antonio Conte
    By AbuGadanzieri in forum Club football
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14.03.2007, 19:32
  5. Coach..... Antonio Conte !!!!!
    By DelpieroForLife in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20.06.2005, 10:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •