Antonio Conte - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 2347

View Poll Results: How would you rate Conte's appointment?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll

18 9.84%

26 14.21%

78 42.62%

39 21.31%

22 12.02%
Page 2347 of 2374 FirstFirst ... 13471847224722972337234523462347234823492357 ... LastLast
Results 46,921 to 46,940 of 47472

Thread: Antonio Conte

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    It was easier for us to make leaps in quality when you see the utter $#@! he inherited from Secco to start with He done an amazing job shedding the club of the bidoni and lowering the average age of the squad, and signing some great free agents (Pirlo) and upcoming future superstars (Vidal).

It’s a real cliche, but it’s hard to improve this Juventus squad. Maybe only in the RB and CM areas, but everywhere else we are rock solid and loaded with quality.
    well the things he did at his first few years were not easy either, yet he did them, I didn't think it'd be possible for him to outperform Moggi, but in a way he did. I'm just saying the last few windows have always felt unfinished and not quite as miraculous. still very good though, I wouldn't trade Beppe for anyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Cash
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    His abrasive personality really starts to wear down on his teams after a season or two. I think he stayed at Juve for 3 years cause we supported him through his match fixing trial, otherwise he'd leave after just a couple of seasons.

Cash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    His abrasive personality really starts to wear down on his teams after a season or two. I think he stayed at Juve for 3 years cause we supported him through his match fixing trial, otherwise he'd leave after just a couple of seasons.
    This. He is like a fuel tank. He brings passion and motivation in the start. After that is gone he has problems to adjust and establish a philosophy that goes beyond "grinta".
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Man I appreciate what Conte did. But what I cant forget is we missed a whole season of MVPP because of his insisting on a 3 man mid smh.

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    MVP² would have been even more amazing if Pirlo was still in his prime, unfortunately by 2015 he was slow and a liability.

Cash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    Man I appreciate what Conte did. But what I cant forget is we missed a whole season of MVPP because of his insisting on a 3 man mid smh.

ffs, the music in these videos. atrocious.

Anyways, that midfield was really nice. classy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiocataGrande View Post
    This. He is like a fuel tank. He brings passion and motivation in the start. After that is gone he has problems to adjust and establish a philosophy that goes beyond "grinta".
    But how many coaches can you name that have been going excellent for more than a few years in a row? Ancelotti had his ups and downs at Milan, same as Guardiola at Barca and Fergie at ManUtd. Of course it remains to be seen how Conte would do in his 4th or 5th year in a club and if he'd be able to turn some things around and get the team back on track, but winning treble after treble is possible only in the Fr3sh fantasy scenarios where Guti >>> Zidane.

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    Lol what! It was Juve who got him to take the plea bargain and evidently that stain will remain with him.
    semper fidelis

Cash
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    But how many coaches can you name that have been going excellent for more than a few years in a row? Ancelotti had his ups and downs at Milan, same as Guardiola at Barca and Fergie at ManUtd. Of course it remains to be seen how Conte would do in his 4th or 5th year in a club and if he'd be able to turn some things around and get the team back on track, but winning treble after treble is possible only in the Fr3sh fantasy scenarios where Guti >>> Zidane.
    Not many, every coach has ups and downs. Conte too. My point here was that there is a pattern to his coaching. Im not saying he is a failure, i just listed some of his weaker atributes as a coach. If you watch Chelsea games its very obvious at times.

Anyways, he won the PL in his first season, did a good job with us. So respect to him. Just dont think he is at the very top. I rate Allegri much more.

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiocataGrande View Post
    Not many, every coach has ups and downs. Conte too. My point here was that there is a pattern to his coaching. Im not saying he is a failure, i just listed some of his weaker atributes as a coach. If you watch Chelsea games its very obvious at times.

Anyways, he won the PL in his first season, did a good job with us. So respect to him. Just dont think he is at the very top. I rate Allegri much more.
    Dunno, I'd be interested to see what he can do with a real top team like this Juve, then we'd be able to tell if he is or isn't at the very top. We're several transfer windows later since he signed for them and his Chelsea side still looks below par compared to European elite, just like the Juve sides he managed were a work in progress. Sure, some of it is his fault, but he hasn't been in charge of an elite team.

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Matic and Costa leaving really hurt this team. Do you think he wanted Matic gone too?
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I think he's one of the best coaches in Juve history. The difference he made in his first season has to be one the best examples of impact a coach can make. Players like Barzagli, Bonucci, Pirlo and Marchisio really florished under him.

I think he could've done better tactically if we signed him better players. Lets not remember we signed the likes of Bendtner, Anelka and that LB from Atalanta who was the epotime of the modern defender. We kinda forced him to play his 352

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    I think he's one of the best coaches in Juve history. The difference he made in his first season has to be one the best examples of impact a coach can make. Players like Barzagli, Bonucci, Pirlo and Marchisio really florished under him.

I think he could've done better tactically if we signed him better players. Lets not remember we signed the likes of Bendtner, Anelka and that LB from Atalanta who was the epotime of the modern defender. We kinda forced him to play his 352
    Conte's biggest flaw at Juve was he could not make sub's at the right times

The Bayern game just sticks out in my mind so much, the game was shifting away from us and Bayern were starting to dominate and at 0-0 we are still holding on

As soon as they score then he makes a sub but it is too late the game has already swung their way with the momentum from the goal

Maybe it was inexperience at the highest level from him at the time

Oh and also sticking with 5 defenders against teams that park the bus and allow us easy possession

Should switch to a back 4 immediately and get Chiellini as far away as possible from touching a football

I still have nightmares when Chiellini was our playmaker in those games

Despite those flaws he is still one of our greatest coaches and I wouldn't have a bad word to say about him as our manager

Cash
    Mentioned
    1116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    sorry but
    He almost did it twice
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    1360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    He almost did it twice
    He's going to do it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1116 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    He's going to do it.
    I'm sure he will, hunny.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    1360 Post(s)
    The Eagles winning the Superbowl and Juve winning CL all in one year. What a great year this is shaping out to be.

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    463 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    The Eagles winning the Superbowl and Juve winning CL all in one year. What a great year this is shaping out to be.
    Are you gonna go out and hammer some jabronis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    1360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Are you gonna go out and hammer some jabronis?
    We’re gonna get wasted on rum ham!

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Conte should go to PSG if he's not happy with Chelsea's financial resources.