Antonio Conte - Juventus Legends - Juventuz Forums - Page 3

View Poll Results: How would you rate Conte's appointment?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    18 9.84%
  • 2

    26 14.21%
  • 3

    78 42.62%
  • 4

    39 21.31%
  • 5

    22 12.02%
Page 3 of 2269 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 45367

Thread: Antonio Conte

  1. #41
    Juventuz legend baggio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    19,199
    Cash
    11,633
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    A lot of us seemingly preferred Ferrara as our coach when the race was between the two of them a couple of years ago. And now we believe he'll achieve great things. I'm afraid we as fans are getting used to making the best out of a bad situation and that can only mean one thing. Getting comfortable and accustomed to mediocrity.
    We dream in black and white but kick ass in living colour.

  2. #42
    Juventuz addict K.O.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Notts
    Posts
    10,691
    Cash
    3,426
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post


    Say whatever you want about his managerial ability but don't rip the man himself.
    Well, you need to tell that to a lot of idiots in these forums.

  3. #43
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tajikistan
    Posts
    49,044
    Cash
    14,812
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O. View Post
    Well, you need to tell that to a lot of idiots in these forums.
    I'm not saying that should be applied as a general rule, I don't care what gets said about Del Neri.

    And aside from not wanting him as manager I think most have been fairly respectful of Conte.
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

  4. #44
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    105
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    maybe we should support him for now, hopefully we will support him more in the future as he brings Juve back to the top
    still, hopefully, full of hope
    It's not about the win or the lose,
    It's about FAIR PLAY


    well maybe it's all about the win after all

  5. #45
    MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicholas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    38,628
    Cash
    7,168
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    The Juventus general manager, Beppe Marotta, confirmed to Sky Sports the imminent turnover on the bench for Juventus between Gigi Delneri and Antonio Conte. Here are his statements, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

    Let's go straight to the point, partly because Delneri yesterday dropped the first veil: he bade farewell to Juventus with great distinction. The second film on the new coach, who will count, when he falls?

    " They made ​​it official certainly in the coming days, next week . It 'clear that at this time we have to share the bitterness choice for this very painful for us, but that's part of this football a bit' reviled. By the way, I want to comment on the article this morning by Mario Sconcerti, who spoke of this very bad about it: if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15 ".

  6. #46
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    75,750
    Cash
    96,016
    Mentioned
    1846 Post(s)
    if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15


    English please

  7. #47
    Ghost Division Fake Melo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ponderosa Ranch
    Posts
    36,953
    Cash
    4,716
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    The Juventus general manager, Beppe Marotta, confirmed to Sky Sports the imminent turnover on the bench for Juventus between Gigi Delneri and Antonio Conte. Here are his statements, reported by TuttoJuve.com:

    Let's go straight to the point, partly because Delneri yesterday dropped the first veil: he bade farewell to Juventus with great distinction. The second film on the new coach, who will count, when he falls?

    " They made ​​it official certainly in the coming days, next week . It 'clear that at this time we have to share the bitterness choice for this very painful for us, but that's part of this football a bit' reviled. By the way, I want to comment on the article this morning by Mario Sconcerti, who spoke of this very bad about it: if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15 ".
    His words Nicko:
    "Conte? Lo ufficializzeremo nei prossimi giorni, nelle prossime settimane."
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltà sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederà." - Curva Scirea

    "Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

  8. #48
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    75,750
    Cash
    96,016
    Mentioned
    1846 Post(s)
    if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15


    English please

  9. #49
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    56,340
    Cash
    21,634
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    It's funny to read posts about members feeling slightly optimistic about the hiring.

    It's the same feeling you probably had for Ciro, Ranieri and co.. Probably the same feeling you had for an ex when you first met him/her
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  10. #50
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tajikistan
    Posts
    49,044
    Cash
    14,812
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    if we consider that today, twenty benches, as many as 11 will be changed, during this season, then the shifts will be 14-15


    English please
    I think he's addressing an article criticizing Juve's decision to fire DN. He's saying that of 20 Serie A teams 11 will replace their managers over the summer and throughout the season 4 or 5 more will.
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

  11. #51
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    56,340
    Cash
    21,634
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baggio View Post
    6 months.
    I love your optimism
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  12. #52
    Juventuz addict K.O.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Notts
    Posts
    10,691
    Cash
    3,426
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    It's funny to read posts about members feeling slightly optimistic about the hiring.

    It's the same feeling you probably had for Ciro, Ranieri and co.. Probably the same feeling you had for an ex when you first met him/her
    Optimism is the only thing left for a Juve fan to follow this team.

  13. #53
    The Evil Speculator Bjerknes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Weimar Republic
    Posts
    100,294
    Cash
    10,202
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

    Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
    Ogbonna 2016

    15M in Hope and Change

  14. #54
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    50,514
    Cash
    54,135
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

    Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
    I'd wish anyone coaching Juve the best of luck. Not for his sake, but the team's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  15. #55
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    103,558
    Cash
    9,530
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

    Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
    What shall one do? Wish he would fail? I was always against Del Neri yet I wished he would succeed and he's not a Juve legend.
    Ban Cronios

  16. #56
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    75,750
    Cash
    96,016
    Mentioned
    1846 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Look at this way. If Conte wasn't a Juve legend, there would be absolutely nobody wishing him the best of luck. That's how poor of a decision this is. Marotta gets away with one in this by hiring a Juve legend to subdue the fans, but it will end up backfiring.

    Marotta is simply a footballing terrorist. That's it. He is such a huge piece of garbage it's disgraceful.
    Kinda.

    95% would be spitting on the decision if it was Piolli or someone.

  17. #57
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    57,978
    Cash
    31,727
    Mentioned
    2760 Post(s)
    Seriously, apart from being a Juve legend, what does Conte have to deserve this job? Not that by being a legend, one deserve to coach a club, but you know what I mean.

  18. #58
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    103,558
    Cash
    9,530
    Mentioned
    1366 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Kinda.

    95% would be spitting on the decision if it was Piolli or someone.
    Wishing he would do well does not mean the decision is welcome.
    Ban Cronios

  19. #59
    The Evil Speculator Bjerknes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Weimar Republic
    Posts
    100,294
    Cash
    10,202
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Third World Wonder View Post
    I'd wish anyone coaching Juve the best of luck. Not for his sake, but the team's.
    Of course everyone does that, it goes without saying. I'm saying that instead of wasting time wishing him luck, folks here would be writing expletives towards Marotta.
    Ogbonna 2016

    15M in Hope and Change

  20. #60
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    56,340
    Cash
    21,634
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Same song, different verse
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

Similar Threads

  1. Antonio Conte
    By ReBeL in forum Juventus Legends
    Replies: 256
    Last Post: 16.03.2017, 15:00
  2. Antonio Conte
    By Lippi in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 27.08.2013, 04:01
  3. antonio conte to return?
    By Kyle in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28.05.2007, 22:42
  4. Serie B: Arezzo sack Antonio Conte
    By AbuGadanzieri in forum Club football
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14.03.2007, 20:32
  5. Coach..... Antonio Conte !!!!!
    By DelpieroForLife in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 20.06.2005, 11:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •