PRE-SEASON : Juventus - Manchester United (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I can't see us beating manchester united anytime we play them. Thius is no different. Their game is just perfect for playing us. Especially if we start with Trez, because really we need 11 players that will try to stand a chance. How about starting miccoli + di vaio in this one.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
yeah i cant see us beating manchester united either, lol

itll be shown live on fox sports latin america, dunno where else

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Well I think Man Utd will have a different 'look' than last season without Backham .. even though Solskjaer is just doing great in that right side of midfield .. Their most dangerous man is obviously Ruud Van Nistelrooy, so he needs to be marked well ..

I think we should've played more friendlies like the Valle D'Aosta one before coming to this tour :undecide:

That way we would've have better morale (both fans and players) and the players would have improved their fitness levels ..

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
I can't see us beating manchester united anytime we play them. Thius is no different. Their game is just perfect for playing us. Especially if we start with Trez, because really we need 11 players that will try to stand a chance. How about starting miccoli + di vaio in this one.
we can beat them and we'r not inferior to them. they'r not some kind of gods :groan:
again I differ your opinion. we need Trezeguet because we need a finishing leg against them, but all the players will play so it doesn't matter who starts

but the improtant thing is the Supercup against Milan. this is only a preparation and a good chance to try things.
I think it's a good idea to try Miccoli and Di Vaio together

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++

but the improtant thing is the Supercup against Milan. this is only a preparation and a good chance to try things.
I think it's a good idea to try Miccoli and Di Vaio together
yeah i agree this match is not really that important, it should be used as a preparation for the match against milan that IS imporant and we need to win it! yesterday miccoli and di vaio were good together lets see how they do on thursday

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
It's time for revenge.We should beat them no matter what.
Lippi should try to use the 4-2-3-1 System this time.with both Del Piero and Miccoli in the field from the start.to see of if they can do well together.Because if they do then we are perfect.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It can go either way, like any other game we played against them. Both teams are equal and only individual flair can decide these games.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
i hope we will manage better against them :down:

my only comment is for the moment that buffon and he defenders should watch out that crappy rvn, because he can be damn of a fastman if he wants :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
It's not his pace that should bother anyone - he's not particularly fast. Not that he's particularly slow mind you, but the real threat with him is his ability to act as a focus of the Man Utd attack. He's become excellent at holding up the ball and running at defenders. Added to his finishing, it makes him a fantastic all-round attacker. Still, if Ferguson goes for the lone striker thing again, he can be double-marked.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
yeah, and in the meantime solskjaer escapes and scores :D
He'll be on the right wing. That's what your left-back is for. Juvelogy is right - cheer up, it's not that bad. In fact, it's not even happened yet, so it can't be much of anything.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
we need Trezeguet because we need a finishing leg against them,
which makes zero sense after the barcelona game, since he didn't score and two other strikers did. Also man united have a pretty quick defence these days, so I find it hard to see trez getting many chances

Jul 19, 2003
If we shut down RVN and Giggs.......we should have no trouble.

Unless of course they start with Paul Scholes.......then him too.

But the attack shouldn't be as pathetic as yesterday's first half.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I'm quite open about the fact that I dislike Manure with a passion. I don't really fancy our chances that much though, they're further into their pre season training than us too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)