Syrian civil war - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 190
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 3,781 to 3,792 of 3792
  1. #3781
    Banned

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,998
    Cash
    11,689
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    As soon as i clicked "new posts" and saw your name pop up in the Syria thread, i knew it was gonna be a quality post
    Got an infraction for it. And for the Nazi comment too on some other thread...both at the same minute, that's has to be my personal best so far.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  2. #3782
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,769
    Cash
    53,998
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Russian journalist who reported about Russian PMC (Wagner Group) in Syria '''fell out the window''' in his apartment. He died at hospital today
    https://www.svoboda.org/a/29168811.html @pitbull

  3. #3783
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,459
    Cash
    126,567
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    And right wing europeans wants to look towards Russia to "save us". Retards.
    Much Love, bitches!

  4. #3784
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,538
    Cash
    12,583
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Russian journalist who reported about Russian PMC (Wagner Group) in Syria '''fell out the window''' in his apartment. He died at hospital today
    https://www.svoboda.org/a/29168811.html @pitbull
    Incredible how little nowadays Russia differs from Soviet Union at times. Also very scary
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

  5. #3785
    Moggi on crack -=DJANGO=-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    2,695
    Cash
    3,808
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Incredible how little nowadays Russia differs from Soviet Union at times. Also very scary
    Really? Is it something like the robbery of a DNC staffer?

    FAKE news and lack of intelligence.

    Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.
    ADP#10

  6. #3786
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,769
    Cash
    53,998
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DJANGO=- View Post
    Really? Is it something like the robbery of a DNC staffer?

    FAKE news and lack of intelligence.

    Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.
    somebody has been overdosing on RT, everybody's favourite 'independent' media cos you know russian media are so independent unlike western media

  7. #3787
    Juventuz addict pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    10,538
    Cash
    12,583
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DJANGO=- View Post
    Really? Is it something like the robbery of a DNC staffer?

    FAKE news and lack of intelligence.

    Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.
    I won't get sucked into the debate on why America is bad, because I don't follow them nearly enough. But I'm living right next to Russia in a city where more than 50% have Russian as their first language, half my TV and radio channels are Russian and I see the propaganda, the lies that flow out of that country daily, trust me, it's nothing you want to be like.

    Why do you disagree that Russian authorities and their methods are very Soviet Union like, aren't we in the middle of Cold War 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

  8. #3788
    King of Chlamydia Maddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    16,459
    Cash
    126,567
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    BBC have picked up the story. Borodin apparently were investigating both Russias role in Syria and the connection between Nastya Rybka and Manafort.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351
    Much Love, bitches!

  9. #3789
    Moggi on crack -=DJANGO=-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    2,695
    Cash
    3,808
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    somebody has been overdosing on RT, everybody's favourite 'independent' media cos you know russian media are so independent unlike western media
    Not one of those who care for what is said, rather who says it. Great start. Lets hope around football you do understand the concept of a budget. Maybe, someday you will find that missing link.

    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I won't get sucked into the debate on why America is bad, because I don't follow them nearly enough. But I'm living right next to Russia in a city where more than 50% have Russian as their first language, half my TV and radio channels are Russian and I see the propaganda, the lies that flow out of that country daily, trust me, it's nothing you want to be like.

    Why do you disagree that Russian authorities and their methods are very Soviet Union like, aren't we in the middle of Cold War 2?
    We are in a much more dangerous world than the cold war times. I don't trust you or anyone else about the Russian propaganda, since I understand the language. I will tell you the golden rule of espionage during Cold War times - Russians were gathering operatives using ideology, Americans - money. You do the math.

    They are not very like Soviet Union. Obviously, there are some similarities but those are national traits. Soviet-ism wasn't Russian in its core to begin with.

    Another funny thing is you are living next to Russia. I guess every big country has a larger gravity, but USA has 150+ bases overseas. Military bases, not hospitals mind you. Won't even cover other propaganda-related institution. If someone cannot comprehend that he is living in LaLa land and no amount of reason will suffice.

    It will be the other way if the Russians were sailing 30 miles off New York. Only two kinds of people fail to see that - fanatics and idiots.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    BBC have picked up the story. Borodin apparently were investigating both Russias role in Syria and the connection between Nastya Rybka and Manafort.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351
    ... BBS
    ADP#10

  10. #3790
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,878
    Cash
    47,143
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    BBC have picked up the story. Borodin apparently were investigating both Russias role in Syria and the connection between Nastya Rybka and Manafort.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351
    Great composer btw also not to defend the ruskis but you don't think this sort of stuff happens everywhere, the russians are just more brazen imo
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  11. #3791
    Juventolog Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Burn the heretic!!
    Posts
    24,475
    Cash
    9,682
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Why would Assad use chemical weapons on his soil? The war is won. He will retain power. Isis can't counterattack. The only way he could risk losing his place would be by using such weapons. Nothing else could threaten his position, he shouldn't do that, even if he was in a desperate situation and he did just that, again and again?
    I just don't buy it...
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

  12. #3792
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    13,196
    Cash
    18,895
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Might as well revive this thread. What a goddamn unending hell exists there now...

    Israel says it attacked targets in Syria after Iranian rocket fire

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1IA3GF
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Similar Threads

  1. Syrian NT Coach, Antonio Cabrini
    By DelpieroForLife in forum International football
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 16.02.2008, 05:06
  2. Juventus civil action
    By Paolo Sosa in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21.01.2008, 00:59
  3. Civilization IV
    By Desmond in forum The Gaming Zone
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12.04.2006, 21:34
  4. civil disobedience
    By Layce Erayce in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25.04.2004, 07:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •