Syrian civil war - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 190
Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190
Results 3,781 to 3,792 of 3792
    Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    As soon as i clicked "new posts" and saw your name pop up in the Syria thread, i knew it was gonna be a quality post
    Got an infraction for it. And for the Nazi comment too on some other thread...both at the same minute, that's has to be my personal best so far.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Russian journalist who reported about Russian PMC (Wagner Group) in Syria '''fell out the window''' in his apartment. He died at hospital today
    https://www.svoboda.org/a/29168811.html @pitbull

Cash
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    And right wing europeans wants to look towards Russia to "save us". Retards.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Russian journalist who reported about Russian PMC (Wagner Group) in Syria '''fell out the window''' in his apartment. He died at hospital today
    https://www.svoboda.org/a/29168811.html @pitbull
    Incredible how little nowadays Russia differs from Soviet Union at times. Also very scary
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Incredible how little nowadays Russia differs from Soviet Union at times. Also very scary
    Really? Is it something like the robbery of a DNC staffer?

FAKE news and lack of intelligence.

Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.
    ADP#10

Cash
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DJANGO=- View Post

Right wing Europeans look to Russia, because it is INDEPENDENT. Left wing europeans can go to the USofA, where most have historically send their 'best'. We don't call them 'retards', cause we don't want to offend those who are just delayed in their development.
    somebody has been overdosing on RT, everybody's favourite 'independent' media cos you know russian media are so independent unlike western media

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by -=DJANGO=- View Post

I won't get sucked into the debate on why America is bad, because I don't follow them nearly enough. But I'm living right next to Russia in a city where more than 50% have Russian as their first language, half my TV and radio channels are Russian and I see the propaganda, the lies that flow out of that country daily, trust me, it's nothing you want to be like.

Why do you disagree that Russian authorities and their methods are very Soviet Union like, aren't we in the middle of Cold War 2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Cash
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    BBC have picked up the story. Borodin apparently were investigating both Russias role in Syria and the connection between Nastya Rybka and Manafort.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43781351
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    somebody has been overdosing on RT, everybody's favourite 'independent' media cos you know russian media are so independent unlike western media
    Not one of those who care for what is said, rather who says it. Great start. Lets hope around football you do understand the concept of a budget. Maybe, someday you will find that missing link.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I won't get sucked into the debate on why America is bad, because I don't follow them nearly enough. But I'm living right next to Russia in a city where more than 50% have Russian as their first language, half my TV and radio channels are Russian and I see the propaganda, the lies that flow out of that country daily, trust me, it's nothing you want to be like.

Why do you disagree that Russian authorities and their methods are very Soviet Union like, aren't we in the middle of Cold War 2?
    We are in a much more dangerous world than the cold war times. I don't trust you or anyone else about the Russian propaganda, since I understand the language. I will tell you the golden rule of espionage during Cold War times - Russians were gathering operatives using ideology, Americans - money. You do the math.

They are not very like Soviet Union. Obviously, there are some similarities but those are national traits. Soviet-ism wasn't Russian in its core to begin with.

Another funny thing is you are living next to Russia. I guess every big country has a larger gravity, but USA has 150+ bases overseas. Military bases, not hospitals mind you. Won't even cover other propaganda-related institution. If someone cannot comprehend that he is living in LaLa land and no amount of reason will suffice.

It will be the other way if the Russians were sailing 30 miles off New York. Only two kinds of people fail to see that - fanatics and idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    BBC have picked up the story. Borodin apparently were investigating both Russias role in Syria and the connection between Nastya Rybka and Manafort.

... BBS
    ADP#10

Cash
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post

Great composer btw also not to defend the ruskis but you don't think this sort of stuff happens everywhere, the russians are just more brazen imo
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Why would Assad use chemical weapons on his soil? The war is won. He will retain power. Isis can't counterattack. The only way he could risk losing his place would be by using such weapons. Nothing else could threaten his position, he shouldn't do that, even if he was in a desperate situation and he did just that, again and again?
    I just don't buy it...
    Brace your selves brothers, dark days are coming...

Cash
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Might as well revive this thread. What a goddamn unending hell exists there now...

Israel says it attacked targets in Syria after Iranian rocket fire

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1IA3GF
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy