Syrian civil war (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Now Reuters says that a demonstrator was killed and tens are injured in a demonstration in Daraa city in the south.

Today also, Aljazeera broadcasted tens of people demonstrating inside Al-Umawi mosque in Damascus, and always broadcasted a video from Hums city..

This is a natural consequence because the Syrian regime is too brutal, and even gives a helping hand to Qaddhafi by sending him mercenaries.

Forza Syrian people. Al-Assad family to hell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am a loyal nigger :D

andbeingwatchedbythesyrianagentstheyarehuntingthehatersfrominternetandbeatingtheshitoutofthem

Long Live Bashar!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    You are enjoying these aren't you Abed? Do you have chaos and war fetish?
    Nob. I just want people to get their freedom and to get rid of all those tyrants who ruled us for decades and made our countries the worst places to live on.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    It's the religions (and I don't mean the Islam religion only) that are making people back warded, not these leaders. This is not the case just in Arabic countries, there are hundreds like these.. And everyone is responsible of educating themselves, and I don't mean by that with the schools only. If you give yourself only to religion, and bring 15 kids, and eat 16 meals a day, well then you will naturally get bad leaders. Blaming everything on the government is easy isn't it? If they had educated themselves and chose to be better persons, they wouldn't let these criminals to lead them.

It's harsh to tell these and I am aware of it, I know some might get insulted, but seriously, isn't this the case??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Fuck Bashar, he's the son of a brutal murderer, and will as expected, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Forza the Syrian people, fuck Bashar and his autocratic regime, its one of the worst in the world. These are historic times Arabs, for the first time in centuries, we can feel proud to be Arabs again.

Forza the people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)