Time to spend your vBookie Cash! (Market installed) - Support forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 4

View Poll Results: Should we allow users to steal Cash?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I'm teh internet evil!

    3 23.08%
  • No! It's my money!

    10 76.92%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 101
  1. #61
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,478
    Cash
    14,789
    Mentioned
    1284 Post(s)
    Thanks bro... the transaction though looks funny, receiving PM from Marty announcing me that Melo donated me looks a bit odd
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  2. #62
    Ghost Division Fake Melo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ponderosa Ranch
    Posts
    37,068
    Cash
    4,947
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Thanks bro... the transaction though looks funny, receiving PM from Marty announcing me that Melo donated me looks a bit odd


    Lets steal from the rich and give to the poor. Sheikh is a target
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltÓ sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederÓ." - Curva Scirea

    "Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

  3. #63
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,478
    Cash
    14,789
    Mentioned
    1284 Post(s)
    4 attempts to steal so far. 3 failed 1 worked. Dule90 worked for me.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  4. #64
    Ghost Division Fake Melo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ponderosa Ranch
    Posts
    37,068
    Cash
    4,947
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    I'll whisper Nicks and Andys names in your ears...
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltÓ sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederÓ." - Curva Scirea

    "Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

  5. #65
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Skan÷r/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,077
    Cash
    4,665
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    I'm wondering if allowing to steal is good for the forum or not. It may reduce the assgrabbing a bit. I'll start a poll

  6. #66
    Ghost Division Fake Melo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ponderosa Ranch
    Posts
    37,068
    Cash
    4,947
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    I'm wondering if allowing to steal is good for the forum or not. It may reduce the assgrabbing a bit. I'll start a poll
    But! Let those who stole money keep it

    Amnesty for everyone!
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltÓ sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederÓ." - Curva Scirea

    "Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

  7. #67
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Skan÷r/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,077
    Cash
    4,665
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    The poll is up and will expire in 24 hours, please vote.

    I've also found the option to remove the withdrawal fee from the bank so now there's no fee.

  8. #68
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    68,953
    Cash
    292,795
    Mentioned
    5506 Post(s)
    How about some of that cash fake Melo? In return I'll give ypu fake transfer news. There should be an option for that also. No more free fake news.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  9. #69
    Ghost Division Fake Melo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ponderosa Ranch
    Posts
    37,068
    Cash
    4,947
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    How about some of that cash fake Melo? In return I'll give ypu fake transfer news. There should be an option for that also. No more free fake news.
    How much you want Marky-boy
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltÓ sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederÓ." - Curva Scirea

    "Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

  10. #70
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    68,953
    Cash
    292,795
    Mentioned
    5506 Post(s)
    forget it.

    Enjoy it but I know how you guys felt when I was a multiple vBillionaire.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  11. #71
    Ghost Division Fake Melo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ponderosa Ranch
    Posts
    37,068
    Cash
    4,947
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    forget it.

    Enjoy it but I know how you guys felt when I was a multiple vBillionaire.
    I'll give you a gift, but I want one Neymar-rumor in return
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltÓ sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederÓ." - Curva Scirea

    "Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

  12. #72
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    68,953
    Cash
    292,795
    Mentioned
    5506 Post(s)
    You're so kind. Grazie.

    #7 shirt already made. Big announcement at new Juve stadium.


    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  13. #73
    Ghost Division Fake Melo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ponderosa Ranch
    Posts
    37,068
    Cash
    4,947
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    You're so kind. Grazie.

    #7 shirt already made. Big announcement at new Juve stadium.


    It was worth the money
    "La vostra tenacia e la nostra fedeltÓ sono 109 anni di storia che mai nessuno retrocederÓ." - Curva Scirea

    "Senza di te non andremo lontano. Antonio Conte il capitano"

    Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Conte can fix everything that is wrong with the world.

  14. #74
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    68,953
    Cash
    292,795
    Mentioned
    5506 Post(s)
    I have more!!!



    but it'll cost you.














    I KEED!
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  15. #75
    ★ ★ ★ RAMI╣⁰'s Avatar
    Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MŘnchen
    Posts
    21,200
    Cash
    564,619
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Someone, help the poor
    CAMPIONI D'ITALIA # 35
    LE6END

  16. #76
    Sabet is a nasty virgin Snoop's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    28,186
    Cash
    5,003
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    All the girls here love me

    Look at their user titles

    http://forum.juventuz.com/memberlist...putation&pp=30
    Take Action!

    Kentucky Fried Cruelty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    I will always follow the Snoop revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bombay View Post
    There is a saying in the East. "Where there is Snoop, there is truth".

  17. #77
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Skan÷r/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,077
    Cash
    4,665
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post
    All the girls here love me

    Look at their user titles

    http://forum.juventuz.com/memberlist...putation&pp=30
    lol nice one

  18. #78
    Sabet is a nasty virgin Snoop's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    28,186
    Cash
    5,003
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I think you should disable that "other users" section Marty, everyone (including me) will complain about it sooner or later

    I know I am contradicting myself (since I did it), but it's not a good idea, really!
    Last edited by Snoop; 03.03.2011 at 01:28.
    Take Action!

    Kentucky Fried Cruelty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    I will always follow the Snoop revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bombay View Post
    There is a saying in the East. "Where there is Snoop, there is truth".

  19. #79
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Skan÷r/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,077
    Cash
    4,665
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop View Post
    I think you should disable that "other users" section Marty, everyone (including me) will complain about it sooner or later

    I know I am contradicting myself (since I did it), but it's not a good idea, really!
    Hehe you should see the list of default features you can buy, it's madness, madness I tell ya! I've disabled most of the features already actually.

    They include:

    Create a forum
    Moderate a forum
    Change a forum description
    Password protect forum
    Ban a user from forum
    Ban a user from thread
    Fire a moderator (Blasphemy! hehe)
    Delete a thread

    ...and the list goes on.

    Actually, looking at the poll I think it's pretty clear already that people don't want the steal option so I've removed that. I've also removed some of the Other users options as you suggested, good idea.

    Summary:

    * Stealing is no longer possible (also, steal protecting option has been removed)
    * Changing the avatar and usertitle of other users is no longer possible

  20. #80
    Sabet is a nasty virgin Snoop's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    28,186
    Cash
    5,003
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Hehe you should see the list of default features you can buy, it's madness, madness I tell ya! I've disabled most of the features already actually.

    They include:

    Create a forum
    Moderate a forum
    Change a forum description
    Password protect forum
    Ban a user from forum
    Ban a user from thread
    Fire a moderator (Blasphemy! hehe)
    Delete a thread

    ...and the list goes on.

    Actually, looking at the poll I think it's pretty clear already that people don't want the steal option so I've removed that. I've also removed some of the Other users options as you suggested, good idea.

    Summary:

    * Stealing is no longer possible (also, steal protecting option has been removed)
    * Changing the avatar and usertitle of other users is no longer possible
    Crazy indeed

    But I wish if you introduced it for one day at least, that would have been fun times, it happened before thou in other way, alot of members were appointed moderators and I was one of them, I think I broke the record of banning the most

    Thanx for taking the suggestion
    Take Action!

    Kentucky Fried Cruelty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    I will always follow the Snoop revolution
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bombay View Post
    There is a saying in the East. "Where there is Snoop, there is truth".

Similar Threads

  1. vbookie cash demand thread
    By chester in forum vBookie
    Replies: 459
    Last Post: 13.02.2015, 20:48
  2. Spam bot prevention (KeyCAPTCHA) installed
    By Marty in forum Support forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02.03.2011, 19:13
  3. How much time do you spend here?
    By Tifoso in forum The hangout
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 16.08.2005, 12:10
  4. Software installed on your computer
    By Alucard Belmont in forum Science and Technology
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08.01.2005, 10:24
  5. who much juve spend in....
    By rafapma in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 27.04.2003, 00:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •