Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (1 Viewer)

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    I think we'll salvage a draw from this. We've seen how we play against these clubs. I'd really hate to see us lose against the scum. I hope Milan lose to Napoli and to us so that their Scudetto hopes take a hit.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I think we'll salvage a draw from this. We've seen how we play against these clubs. I'd really hate to see us lose against the scum. I hope Milan lose to Napoli and to us so that their Scudetto hopes take a hit.
    If i had to choose between the merda clubs as the only two to have a shot at winning this year's title i would prefer Ac merda

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    We beat Inter, but we won't beat Milan. We are in the shittiest state of mind possible. We won't be motivated as we were against Inter. Right now we know that we're out of 4th place race and we're in deep shit mentally.
    Maybe a new coach could do something about it, but I doubt it. We're losing this.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    We beat Inter, but we won't beat Milan. We are in the shittiest state of mind possible. We won't be motivated as we were against Inter. Right now we know that we're out of 4th place race and we're in deep shit mentally.
    Maybe a new coach could do something about it, but I doubt it. We're losing this.
    I think we'd win with new coach. Even if it means one match only, I think we'd nail it.

Then again, maybe fall apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)