Gianluca Vialli (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I would assume that if he hasn’t had a thread dedicated to him in the 10 years of this forums existence, then perhaps that says enough :D

j/k.. i think there was a thread for him

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Important thread, but awful first post talking about our pathetic current condition. You should have at least opened with something glorious.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, what Martin said, you dont even need words to triumph that BS comments, but simply post a pic of him doing overhead kick, that signifies him the most for me, especially these two goals at 0.15 and 0.55:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This man doesn't have a thread?

Juventus legend Gianluca Vialli is impressed by the new board's summer market campaign.

Vialli has described their buying spree as "brilliant".

The former Chelsea manager declared: "I like the new Juve and I am curious because of the signings are brilliant. We'll see now what happens because people like Marotta and Del Neri have been successful wherever they have worked.

"The gap on Inter Milan is closed. And if they create a climate in Turin of enthusiasm in and around the team, I think already this season Juve can win the Scudetto.

"Alberto Aquilani is Roman, but his DNA is Juventus and if Milos Krasic can continue his form from CSKA Moscow, he will be a great signing."
What the hell Vialli, really?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Indeed, what Martin said, you dont even need words to triumph that BS comments, but simply post a pic of him doing overhead kick, that signifies him the most for me, especially these two goals at 0.15 and 0.55:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J74k5DvfWAE
The losing-balance-volley at 1:03 deserves a screaming mention.

Jebus, you have Vialli scoring like this and then you think about what we have to offer these days. Amauri who can't even kick a barn door that's not moving, that's been our trademark for the last 2 years.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well clearly Vialli knows more about Delneri than most here who think that the Samp 4th place is all he ever has done.
Like Del Neri has an awesome managerial cv. What has he won that leads you to believe he's the man to lead us to glory? He has loads of experience with mid table clubs & that 4th spot achievement with Sampdoria was his best achievement.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Like Del Neri has an awesome managerial cv. What has he won that leads you to believe he's the man to lead us to glory? He has loads of experience with mid table clubs & that 4th spot achievement with Sampdoria was his best achievement.
Del Neri is probably the best coach this club has had since 1978. Anyone that disputes that is obviously dumb

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
"Chievo miracle" was as impressive, anyway Allegri, Mazzari and Leonardo haven't won anything either, but one of them is about to. All depends on the players you have.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #13
    Exclusive: Inter Are Good, But Juventus Will Win Derby D'Italia - Gianluca Vialli

Speaking to Goal.com, Gianluca Vialli has tipped Juventus to brush Inter aside in the derby d'Italia...

Juventus - Inter needs little introduction, but Goal.com sat down with former striker Gianluca Vialli as he shared his views on a fixture he was regularly involved in.

Vialli won the 1995 Scudetto with Juventus, and then guided them to the 1996 Champions League.

And with plenty at stake on Sunday, the Italian feels Juventus have the upper hand over Inter as he gave Goal.com Italia an exclusive preview.

"Juventus - Inter is always a great game between two great teams who will play to the best of their strengths to get the better of each other," Vialli told Goal.com Italia.

"There will be the right amount of tension too. Who will win? It's always difficult to tell. I think Inter will play better, but in the end Juventus will win."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)