Juventuz.com Custom Styles (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I got sick of waiting around for the bug I screenshotted to be squashed, so I put together a simple solution (Firefox only, though I'm sure there are equivalents), using the Stylish Add-on.

On that note, since you can change the appearance of pretty much anything you want, I've made a separate thread where people can share and request custom styles. I'll put up a general guide for using the Stylish add-on, then just post code snippets after that.

An example of a custom style
This is the code I used to hide the annoying Deleted Posts and Attachment icons.

1. Install the Stylish Add-on and restart Firefox.

2. Open up juventuz.com

3. Right-click the Stylish icon in the bottom-right corner (the S in a box) and go to Write new style -> for juventuz.com

4. Erase everything in the the box and paste the following code:

Code:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("juventuz.com") 
	{
		div.threaddetailicons
			{
				display:none;
			}
	}

4. Give the style a name and save it.

5. Voila!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Here's the code to make the links inside posts 'visible' (right now they're the same colour as regular text). You an use your own colours or add stuff like underlines etc.

Code:
    @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("juventuz.com") 
    	{
    		.postcontent a:link {color:#3f4870 !important;}
    		.postcontent a:visited, .postcontent a:hover, .postcontent a:active {color:#5b2db7 !important;}
    	}

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Does it work on Chrome?
    Yep. You can download the Stylish extension for Chrome too, but the procedure is a little different. Once you've installed it, right-click the icon then click options. Create a new style for juventuz.com. The code is a tiny bit different

Code:
    		div.threaddetails
    			{
    				display:none !important;
    			}

.postcontent a:link {color:#3f4870 !important;}
    		.postcontent a:visited, .postcontent a:hover, .postcontent a:active {color:#5b2db7 !important;}

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)