You vs Midgets (1 Viewer)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I had this argument with a couple friends a few days ago and seeing Miccoli today reminded me of it. How many midgets do you think you could take? No weapons of any sort. Feel free to throw out any numbers and don't be afraid to fully explain styles and moves you could pull off.

I personally think five would be the minimum with 10 being possible in a good day. These are average midgets, not trained in fighting or anything. I'd most likely catch a beating from 10 but I think I could prevail. Oh and btw, don't google image "midgets".

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #5
    Hmmm, haven't thought it to that detail. Whatever you want 'em to be

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #7
    I don't mean just short people. I mean midgets with Oompa Loompa proportions.

And yeah, DeVito could definitely eat me for breakfast, have you seen the dude's stomach?

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    If you hit them in the back of the neck just slightly about the shoulders you can easily break their neck. So...

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    You could start kicking and wouldn't get nowhere, since they would be upside down grabbing your legs really tight. And biting you perhaps

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #17
    ok, it just seems like a group of 6 or 7 Asian midgets could make an unstoppable martial arts team.
    They're so small ans slow though, it's not like they can jump and kick you in the face. They could get your nuts though.

What if they grab your legs really tight and don't let you move? Still think you could take ten?
    I dunno, that's why I think ten would be a challenge. I'd go Donkey Kong and try to smash them on the head or something :boh:

Aaron making some good points.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

20 at least. I'd just do a low sweep kick, capoeira style, one after the other and watch the little bastards fly all over the room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)