The official I am sick thread (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I usually go throgh at least 2 bouts of influenza during winter, which tie me to the bed for about week with a temperature of 39°. Throat sore, eyes burning, bones ache...a complete hell that is. Weirdly enough, I only had a cold that lasted about 3 days this whole winter.

Life's good. :weee:

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #3
    Only two? About five here :D This time a year I always get sick, then I get sick in May, August, Okt and Dec. Its frustrating :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Only two? About five here :D This time a year I always get sick, then I get sick in May, August, Okt and Dec. Its frustrating :D
    5? That's too much even for me and I was filled with antibiotics every time I coughed back when I was a kid, so my immune system is pretty much shit. :D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I can't remember when was the last time I got sick or had a sore throat. I hope I am not jinxing myself but the worse condition I get in is like a bit tired in my body that usually lasts an afternoon and an evening. In the past six years I haven't had a single sick leave from work.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I can't remember when was the last time I got sick or had a sore throat. I hope I am not jinxing myself but the worse condition I get in is like a bit tired in my body that usually lasts an afternoon and an evening. In the past six years I haven't had a single sick leave from work.
    It's all that running, man.

I know I improved my health significantly after starting the gym regulary. I can only imagine how beneficial running is to your health.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It's all that running, man.

I know I improved my health significantly after starting the gym regulary. I can only imagine how beneficial running is to your health.
    I think it has something to do with it, especially that I can go out running when it's -15 degrees without having any trouble.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I hope I am not, as I said, I can't remember those feelings you've been describing, I haven't had these in ages.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Try food poisoning, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, dehydration, not being able to hold down your food plus paralysis of the body. I don't wish this on anybody.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I usually go throgh at least 2 bouts of influenza during winter, which tie me to the bed for about week with a temperature of 39°
    I'm the worst one in my family when it comes to temperature. Not once I had less than 39° and not once it stopped quickly. It's always a pain in the ass, and sometimes I got to hit 41°. That was a torture.

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #18
    Try food poisoning, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, dehydration, not being able to hold down your food plus paralysis of the body. I don't wish this on anybody.
    When I was in Pakistan in summer of 09.
    Got food poisned, vomited blood and had diarrhea and high feber. I was so fucked up. Turned out I had Hepatitis A or B, don't remember.

The doc in PK said I had Hepatitis C, and pretty much fucked my whole family up. Turned out he was BS.

Anyways, I always get sick in PK :(

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I had that once, but it was alcohol poisoning. Every time I ate something or drank something, I had to run to the bathroom... :D and that went on for like 3,4 days till my intestine flora recovered.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I'm the worst one in my family when it comes to temperature. Not once I had less than 39° and not once it stopped quickly. It's always a pain in the ass, and sometimes I got to hit 41°. That was a torture.
    Same with me, worst in my family. Everytime I get the flu, never under 39° and it takes ages to take it down, sweating it out is almost impossible. I once reached a 40° but don't remember going to 41°. That's like near death temperature. :D

I hate being sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)