Religious View is a Philosphy (1 Viewer)

cvmeds

Jan 21, 2011
Hello,

I'm from Florida. Wish to see the happenings here in the forum and get some information on pharmacy businesses in general and providing the information on Religious View is a Philosophy.

I've worked in the pharmacy industries for a number of years now so I figure I can offer some useful advice here 'n' there! Here is the Religious View is ........

Religious views are opinions on any topic that come from a perspective of faith-based philosophy or from a specific religious teaching. Several topics of current social and political interest can be and are interpreted from religious points of view, and there is often debate about how strongly one's religious point of view should influence society as a whole.

Thank You

Regards
Cris Bob
cvmeds.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esther66

Oct 22, 2011
I just wanna share my religious views:
Both of my parents are Catholic. They were raised Catholic and they are Catholic to their core. However. I was not actually RAISED a Catholic. As some of you may know - and those who don't will - when you're born, in the Catholic religion you are to be baptized which is pretty much their way of saying, okay yeah. we recognize you as a Catholic and they believe that if you have yet to be baptized then well, you won't be going to Heaven. Though this is what my parents were taught they didn't want me and my siblings to be labeled as Catholic unless it was what we wanted. So while raising us of course my parents would tell us about God, Jesus and all that jazz, but they would let us know that no matter what we chose it was in the end our choice, and they would love us none less. And so would God.
I do practice Catholicism at my own pace and in my own way because ultimately that's what I think I truly believe in. What I think is the problem now-a-days with religion is that people are too narrow-minded and strict about it. What happened when having faith, and believing in something more was a blessing instead of this burden on people? It's more about being the 'ultimate religion' now and we know in our history there have been wars and massacres for this 'title'. I think people take too literally what they read in their 'religious books' if you will. Say for example in the Christian/Catholic/Jewish faith, God created the world in seven days. Okay. As man how do we know how long seven days is for God? This is something I've always wondered because as an Anthropologist major we study evolution which according to the Catholic church is a big no-no. But here's what I think. If Adam and Eve were the first people on Earth how did their children go out into the world and marry? Ding ding. They couldn't have. Maybe what God was trying to say was 'These are my most blessed children' or 'They will be my most precious children, and therefor the FIRST'. We don't know. So here's my question that how do you think you practice it and if you have children, or plan on having children, would you pass it on to them? Would you teach them to be open-minded and chose for themselves or would you force them to take on your beliefs?

Apr 15, 2006
If indeed 1 day for god is longer than 24 hours, then why couldn't he just say that in Genesis? Why obscure such simple facts through terrible writing? Why mislead us? Why create confusion by ignoring clarity?

Such a book cannot be written by an omniscient being. Such a book cannot and should not be taken seriously.

As for the children question, my current plan is to not teach them about most of our religious practices, though considering how deep religious people are here, it would be mighty hard to find a wife who would accept my stance on religious teachings.

Jan 11, 2012
If indeed 1 day for god is longer than 24 hours, then why couldn't he just say that in Genesis? Why obscure such simple facts through terrible writing? Why mislead us? Why create confusion by ignoring clarity?

Such a book cannot be written by an omniscient being. Such a book cannot and should not be taken seriously.

As for the children question, my current plan is to not teach them about most of our religious practices, though considering how deep religious people are here, it would be mighty hard to find a wife who would accept my stance on religious teachings.
Well god certainly didn't write genesis or the bible or neither did jesus about the new testament. I do believe in god, I don't believe in every word of the bible, but most of it makes sense (especially in the new testament) according to a loving god.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)