Welcome to the Juventuz Forums - Support forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1128
  1. #81
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    26,258
    Cash
    18,981
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I'll shut up if you stop whining and get out of the forum until it's ready.
    I'm sorry. I was out of line.

    Please read my other posts and you can see the reason for my concern.
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world will be forever changed

    Look up here, Iím in heaven
    Iíve got scars that canít be seen
    Iíve got drama, canít be stolen
    Everybody knows me now

  2. #82
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,804
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowme View Post
    I'm sorry. I was out of line.

    Please read my other posts and you can see the reason for my concern.
    I know what you mean. But there really is no point criticizing something that is still a work-in-progress. That's all I'm saying.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

    0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

  3. #83
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    26,258
    Cash
    18,981
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I know what you mean. But there really is no point criticizing something that is still a work-in-progress. That's all I'm saying.
    If the format itself, the footprint is going to remain the same, it is going to be very difficult for me to read.

    There are some websites I can't even go on because of the way they are set up, it causes blurry vision and headaches for me.

    I don't want that to happen to me here. But if it does, I don't know what I am going to do
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world will be forever changed

    Look up here, Iím in heaven
    Iíve got scars that canít be seen
    Iíve got drama, canít be stolen
    Everybody knows me now

  4. #84
    Primavera player Maki Roll's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    292
    Cash
    1,010
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    That's because it's the default vBulletin skin. We're working on styles right now, I think we'll have them ready in a few days.
    nice. When visiting other fan forums, red and white kop, red cafŤ etc for example, you see from the very first moment you just joined a fan based site with a relation to the club's colors they're supporting, so i think it's only just and equitable that a Juventus fan forum should have that as well, especially with such a community.

  5. #85
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,804
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowme View Post
    If the format itself, the footprint is going to remain the same, it is going to be very difficult for me to read.

    There are some websites I can't even go on because of the way they are set up, it causes blurry vision and headaches for me.

    I don't want that to happen to me here. But if it does, I don't know what I am going to do
    Marty intends to port the skins as they were in the old board, so it should look nearly the same. It's all about the color contrast, and I'm sure it will be taken care of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maki Roll View Post
    nice. When visiting other fan forums, red and white kop, red cafŤ etc for example, you see from the very first moment you just joined a fan based site with a relation to the club's colors they're supporting, so i think it's only just and equitable that a Juventus fan forum should have that as well, especially with such a community.
    There's gonna be 4 skins just like in the old board. 2 for black/grey, and 2 for blue. The upgrade was done today. Don't expect a final product just yet.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

    0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

  6. #86
    Ohaulick ALC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    36,676
    Cash
    31,567
    Mentioned
    1302 Post(s)
    Looks sick. Modern and fresh just like the stadium.

  7. #87
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,804
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    Looks sick. Modern and fresh just like the stadium.
    Well don't get used to it, cos it's not gonna stay like this for long.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

    0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

  8. #88
    Ain't born to lose, baby The Curr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33,702
    Cash
    4,281
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    Well don't get used to it, cos it's not gonna stay like this for long.
    This will probably still be an option.

  9. #89
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,804
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cur View Post
    This will probably still be an option.
    I hope not. I really don't like this skin a lot.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

    0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

  10. #90
    Ain't born to lose, baby The Curr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33,702
    Cash
    4,281
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    I think it's alright.

  11. #91
    ✯✯✯ Tre Stelle ✯✯✯ Cirillo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    2,959
    Cash
    504
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Thanks Marty!
    FORZA JUVE

  12. #92
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SkanŲr/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,068
    Cash
    4,649
    Mentioned
    1546 Post(s)
    Mmmm boobies

    Seperated the site into www.juventuz.com (for articles, news etc) forum.juventuz.com for the forum and blog.juventuz.com for the blogs. Working on restoring the look of the old forums now though it'll take some time, there are lots of templates.

    Oh and brought back who's online on the front.

  13. #93
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,804
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Marty, what about Tapatalk? Will you look into it after restoring the old skin?
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

    0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

  14. #94
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SkanŲr/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,068
    Cash
    4,649
    Mentioned
    1546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    Marty, what about Tapatalk? Will you look into it after restoring the old skin?
    Thanks for the reminder, it should be working now.

  15. #95
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SkanŲr/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,068
    Cash
    4,649
    Mentioned
    1546 Post(s)
    Ah yes. Haven't tried it yet though but I assume it works.

    Edit: It's also included in recently added:

    http://www.tapatalk.com/network.php

    I had to edit to logo a bit so it just says Juve because they wanted a 90x90 pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  16. #96
    ★★★ Sheik Yerbouti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Pale blue dot
    Posts
    55,804
    Cash
    11,212
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    IT's WORKING!

    Marty :wub:
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

    0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

  17. #97
    Administrator Marty's Avatar
    Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion FLTron 2.0 Champion Drifting Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    SkanŲr/Falsterbo
    Posts
    14,068
    Cash
    4,649
    Mentioned
    1546 Post(s)
    Awesome

  18. #98
    L'autista swag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    في المدينة الباردة الغير عادية
    Posts
    73,437
    Cash
    135,657
    Mentioned
    1107 Post(s)
    So you're saying I should break out the change for this app in addition to my Juventuz donation now?
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

  19. #99
    ✮✮✮ bianconero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    12,745
    Cash
    1,079
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Mmmm boobies

    Seperated the site into www.juventuz.com (for articles, news etc) forum.juventuz.com for the forum and blog.juventuz.com for the blogs. Working on restoring the look of the old forums now though it'll take some time, there are lots of templates.

    Oh and brought back who's online on the front.
    Glad you brought BCK who's on line.

    Is there no alternative than to buy this scheiŖ Taptalk?
    God stop believing in me years ago.

  20. #100
    L'autista swag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    في المدينة الباردة الغير عادية
    Posts
    73,437
    Cash
    135,657
    Mentioned
    1107 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bianconero View Post
    Glad you brought BCK who's on line.

    Is there no alternative than to buy this scheiŖ Taptalk?
    There are others. Most have a small fee as well. Just downloaded Tapatalk and I think it's working out fine.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

Similar Threads

  1. INCUBOROSSONERO'S JUVENTUZ FORUM AWARDS/POLL
    By IncuboRossonero in forum The hangout
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03.05.2006, 21:07
  2. Juventuz Forums are so good!
    By Gianluigi in forum The hangout
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 21.12.2005, 10:23
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24.02.2005, 14:10

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •