Juventuz.com Donations (Archived) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I've setup a donations link for the forum upgrade since it's so expensive I can't cover the license myself. The license is $250 for the upgrade (since we have a license already). Here's the features we'll get with vBulletin 4 Suite:

http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

+ Tapatalk ;)

I'll upgrade this thread with the names and amounts donated whenever I receive donations.

Thanks!

:flag1:

List of donations:

$50 - Tyler Dunstan
$35 - The Burke: "ßöмßäяðîëя"
$20 - Raz
$15 - Jack
$10 - Buck Fuddy
$10 - Vlatko

Target:

$250

Donated:

$140

Amount left:

$110

Have you already donated and your name is not listed?

I had to refund the first 10 donations or so because of a limit to my PayPal account. Since then a new button has been setup that's linked to another, verified PayPal account. If you have received a refund, feel free to resend the donation using the new button.

Still not listed?

If you've donated using the new button and your name is still not listed, please wait until I have manually updated this thread with your name and amount.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He'll take over the world.

Though if I were him, I'd give the rest to our founder, Martin. :touched:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This would be even more effective with a huge picture of Marty's face Jimmy Wales style that would refuse to go away until the target was reached :D

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Ah no biggie. My name and surname are there too
    Fixed :tup:

I have to match the donations to an account here and at PayPal I only get the real names.

(helps a little if people have commented that they have donated hehe)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    Ah it really didn't bother me at all. My name is my name I have no reason to hide it.

Anyway thanks for all your (and so many here's) efforts. Hope you get all the money needed plus much more to keep Juventuz awesome!

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    If we should get more donations than required we'll use that money toward server hardware upgrades, could use some more RAM. :agree:

Only $115 left to go!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)