Video of a mad man-executive vice president of Dinamo Zagreb (1 Viewer)

zibla01

Dec 28, 2010
Hello,

I'm new on your forum, I'm not going to bother you much, but if you could please find the time and look at this video I'm going to post. I come from Zagreb, Croatia, and I support
Dinamo Zagreb.Bad Blue Boys, the firm of Dinamo is currently in boycott becouse of the current situation with our executive vice president Zdravko Mamic. Look at the video, and you'll see for yourselves.
How would you like it if a man who is representing your club act in this manner? I'm sure you wouldn't, so if you're disgusted like the most of the Dinamo fans are, show this video to your friends, family,
other fans... Maybe, just maybe somebody who can do somethin' about this lunatic and kick him out and put im in jail will watch this video, becouse nobody in Croatia sure can't or won't do it...

Thank you,

Bye

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I must say, this is quite a secretive video. You don't even know you're watching it even when someone offers it to you.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hello,

I'm new on your forum, I'm not going to bother you much, but if you could please find the time and look at this video I'm going to post. I come from Zagreb, Croatia, and I support
Dinamo Zagreb.Bad Blue Boys, the firm of Dinamo is currently in boycott becouse of the current situation with our executive vice president Zdravko Mamic. Look at the video, and you'll see for yourselves.
How would you like it if a man who is representing your club act in this manner? I'm sure you wouldn't, so if you're disgusted like the most of the Dinamo fans are, show this video to your friends, family,
other fans... Maybe, just maybe somebody who can do somethin' about this lunatic and kick him out and put im in jail will watch this video, becouse nobody in Croatia sure can't or won't do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtsp8GtGY8A

Thank you,

Bye
Two Dinamo Zagreb fans joining in a week or so. Mods, check it out and if they share the same IP with Vlatko, just ban him :D

Check Barkuss too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)