Most informed (football) of The Year - Juventuz (1 Viewer)

Most informed member (football)?

• Alen

• CAPITANO

• Mark

• Fred

• Red

• Nicholas

• Osman

• Aaron

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Serie A is the only league I follow closely in the last 2-3 years. Fred follows everything. It shouldn't be a contest at all. Gone are the days when various football leagues (and betting) interested me. Nowdays I only enjoy serie A. Give your vote to the midget.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Thing is, you guys are running on super fast adsl,broadband connections & watching games/getting news on satellite. Mark gets all of this news on a 56k modem, how is there no contest? Mark wins by a fucking mile, he may be ugly, but's he's fucking awesome.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13
    I was voting Mark but now my vote goes to Fred. He's following Japanese 5th league as long with some others.

He knows his stuff. Well, most of the time.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Alen may not watch as much football as Mark and Fred but he always has the stats when you need them

and even when you don't

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I don't get this poll, is this poll about most informed concerning football news or most informed about Football in terms of teams/tactics/league

Because if it's the first then no one but Mark, CAPITANO and Dule should be there.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Fred watched more games than everyone else put together.

Not sure he'll win this next year if his work commitments continue, though.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I don't get this poll, is this poll about most informed concerning football news or most informed about Football in terms of teams/tactics/league

Because if it's the first then no one but Mark, CAPITANO and Dule should be there.
    It has nothing to do with Guruing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)