• King Ale

• Christina

• sally

• juve baby

• Dragon (Fabi)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this one is a tough call bec all of them contribute to how awesome this place is. i always vote for hoori bec she is an awesome poster and brings soo much to the table whether in footie discussions or even the mafia game :D,

cigdem if only u would tell the world how much bozi, rab, shiek, fred, snoop, and B dont stand a chance with u bec i'm the real deal :p:D i love hearing yr recommendations when it comes to movies and madonna songs u r just gold!!

christina u r hilarious and u r probably the only one who shares the same hate for maths as i do :D cough cough chemistry sucks big time too cough cough :D

fabi i've made it a priority to meet up with u in 2014 and guess what i'm going to a spain game just to see u swear at the puyol, inesta, and co :D had a great time being anti spain this summer :beer:

sabsab u r a legend already in my books the anaconda pics, the dhee dhee pics are just gold!!!! i hope u would post more often bec u bring loads and loads of fun to this place :beer: sally is another top poster here, love her enthusiasm, and her love for juve specially in the live match thread.

this year i'm going to vote for angelal, true she has'nt been posting much this year but i think she deserves this vote for being strong enough to go thru a tough year, i already respect her as a poster when it comes to footie issues but this year my respect for her has grown as a person bec it takes a lot of courage and strength to get thru tough periods and for that i hope angelal u would start posting as often as u did previously :beer:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I really like all the girls here. Christina has been 24/6/365.25 lately. Sabet and Hoori and Fabi have all been sporatic the last few months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)