Best Poster of The Year 2010 - Juventuz (1 Viewer)

Best poster?

• Aaron

• Alen

• Red

• swag

• Deneb

• Andy

• Azzurri7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Pfff.
Since I usually agree with what I post, I was gonna vote for myself in this category, but it looks like I didn't make the cut.

It's definitely fixed, I tells ya!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Voted Aaron. The coolest motherfucka around. And I dig his beard.
I'd have voted for Buck too if he was nominated (mostly because he seems to be the only guy who agrees with me in football related stuff :D)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Red or Alen here. Always interested in what they have to say. Would have liked to see Osman nominated here, but since he's not, i'm flipping a coin and choosing one of the former two.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont want to seem like a bandwagoner, but Aoron is the natural choice for me. Too cool for school, hehe. My 2nd favourite would be Deneb. But Aoron gets extra credit for being non Juve fan and bearing with us, plus being non obnoxious american, hehe.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
1 win and three times second place in the polls :weee:

Thank you guys. I dedicate the win in this poll to that member from Israel with the Del Piero avatars (forgot his nick).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even better: as a mod, I could have changed the thread and poll subject to "Douchebag of the Year".

:weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, just knowing I can change what everyone voted for after the fact does give me a small bit of satisfaction. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)