MLB Thread (5 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Discuss....

I came here to mention Werth's deal and there was no baseball thread so here you go! Back on topic, $126 million for 7 years! Can't say I blame him for taking an offer like that. Really dumb move on the Nationals' part too. The DC teams seem to have a knack for buying slightly above average players from us and paying them ridiculous amounts of money...:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4
    18 million a year is way too much money.

Enjoy him Andy.

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #6
    He looks like the Edge from WWE and Chewbacca had a baby.

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #12
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2792998 said:
    You are a faggot.
    Do I watch WWE? No. Do they show commercials every fucking day and sometime mention a name or two? Oh by fucking golly they do.

Do you guys know who John Cena is? Or The Rock? Thought so.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Do I watch WWE? No. Do they show commercials every fucking day and sometime mention a name or two? Oh by fucking golly they do.

Do you guys know who John Cena is? Or The Rock? Thought so.
    Never heard of John Cena. The Rock? You mean 30 Rock?

The TSA Elite will finish you off, ya mug.

OP
    ALC

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
  • Thread Starter #15
    By touching me inappropriately?

And I'm the faggot huh.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    I didn't find a thread regarding baseball around the forum, so it's my honour to start a thread about America's pastime! This season should be interesting.
    I am a Detriot tigers fan, I do have a crush on the Chicago Cubs though in the NL! :shifty:

I am expecting a big year for the Red Sox in the AL. Crawford, Adrian G, and and a healthy Pedroia are going to generate alot of run, their pitching is a bit questionable though, after Lester I don't see a true ace in thier rotation, John Lacky and Clay are a bit inconsistent.

Baltimore should be interesting this year with Guerrero, D Lee and a questionable Brian Roberts.

My tigers are definitely going to be better with Martinez around protecting Cabrera in the line up, big questions though about the rotation.
    I still see the Twins winning the division, and they are going to be really tough to play against, a healthy Joe Nathan is a big factor for them.

In the West, I see LAA winning the division ahead of the Rangers. It should be an interesting battle there, and it's going to be close. The Rangers lineup is deadly, but staying healthy is a big question.

In the NL, I am expecting a monster year from Philly, their rotation is jizz worthy. Pujols is going to be in beast mode too.

My predictions for this upcoming year is a Red Sox vs Phillys in the World Series, and the Phillys are going to win it all.

So ladies and gents, set back, and get ready for a crazy season :drill: :party:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    cubs :inter: and it's the phillies :D and hardly anything crazy happens in baseball, which believe it or not is one of the reasons why i like it, though i dont have it in me anymore to watch games on TV, unless in a bar

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    ooops my bad :oops:, the Phillies are good, too good maybe

|i have a Cubs jersey :eyebrows:

One of the best sports to watch in the stadium though, so relaxing.
    Definitely agree with the bar thing, don't enjoy watching it alone on TV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)