Juventuz Forum on Tapatalk? (1 Viewer)

Apr 15, 2006
So if you didn't know, Tapatalk is an application for Android(only?) that'll basically let you browse forums. I does not load the forum through the browser, but instead in the application itself. It make Juventuz appear in the Tapatalk app, a few small changes need to be made in the forum backend I believe. So if anyone wants to use it, we can pitch for the feature to the board owner or whoever can make changes to the board.

If you want to know how the browsing experience will be, you can download and install the free XDA Developer Forum app from the Market, as the actual Tapatalk forum is a paid app.

Let me know if you want to use this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    But with Tapatalk, we don't need to develop an app. You just make a few changes in the board so that it shows up in the Tapatalk app.

Problem is, I do not know who actually has the option to make changes to the board right now. I don't think the mods or admins can do it, can they?

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    But with Tapatalk, we don't need to develop an app. You just make a few changes in the board so that it shows up in the Tapatalk app.

Problem is, I do not know who actually has the option to make changes to the board right now. I don't think the mods or admins can do it, can they?
    But Tapatalk is an app, and its not available on multiple platforms. The pinstack app works on iPhone, BB, Android, Symbian, WM, etc...

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6
    But Tapatalk is an app, and its not available on multiple platforms. The pinstack app works on iPhone, BB, Android, Symbian, WM, etc...
    OK. Then I'm downloading this now and checking it out.

PS: It's by the Handmark company, right?

EDIT: BTW, Tapatalk works on multiple platforms too. iPhone, Android, BlackBerry (free) and Nokia (free).

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It's only Marty who can do that, I informed him and he said he will look into it. I haven't seen any progress.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #15
    The forum has to be registered on their site in one way or another.
    The owner needs to copy some files from Tapatalk into the forum, and then register the forum on Tapatalk. Doesn't seem like a hard thing to do.

BTW, do you think someone more active on the forum should buy Juventuz from Marty?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    The owner needs to copy some files from Tapatalk into the forum, and then register the forum on Tapatalk. Doesn't seem like a hard thing to do.

BTW, do you think someone more active on the forum should buy Juventuz from Marty?
    I asked Marty about it one time he got offended.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010

Or Marty should let another admin get the files so he can send them over to Tapatalk. It was really good, I am sick of browsing freakin Safari :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)