[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Palermo can't defend properly right now, we'll hopefully keep scoring, and that'll give us a chance unless Miccoli decides to play his game of the season again (assuming he is fit).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read last week that he hoped to get back for Juve, but it look unlikely, especially to start. They have enough scoring threat anyway.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's going to be a hard match, no matter the result. poor Southern Italians against them rich Northern Italians. I'm just not sure about our central midfield. I would like to see Aquilani get some playing time, but Melo and Marchisio were great today. Melo's been great since pre-season and Marchisio is finding his old form back.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
In their last five matches in all competitions Palermo have recorded 4 losses and a draw.

Their last win is exactly one month ago at home against Maribor in the Europa League which ended 3-0.

In our last five matches in Turin against them we've recorded 2 wins, a draw and 2 losses with overall goals scored 9 for us and 6 for them.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd play the same team we did against Udinese except Iaquinta or Amauri in for DP. And Aquilani needs some minutes, but not from the start.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Same formation as today, if del piero is tired, iaq instead of him.

some minutes for amauri, and one aquilani who subs one of the two strikers, if we are ahead.

2-1 juventus, but a hard match indeed

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Do we have any fullbacks for this game? Motta looked injured today, we can see Rinaudo on RB I guess. He must be really poor CB by the way, if Del Neri still chooses Legro after last disaster.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'd play the same team we did against Udinese except Iaquinta or Amauri in for DP. And Aquilani needs some minutes, but not from the start.
We will struggle without Del Piero. Creativity is the key. Also, Del Piero is in good form. Him and Quag is the way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)