[Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Storari
Motta - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Melo - Marchisio - Pepe
Quagliarella - Amauri​

Not sure if Amauri will be ready, if not then Iaquinta.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Would be happy if Martinez can come in and replace Pepe with Aquilani starting ahead either Melo or Marchisio.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't care who's in goal right at this moment, I don't care if Pepe starts or not or what duo we will see upfront. I want 3points and I'm positive we'll snatch it.

Forza Juve !!!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Forget ever seeing Sali and Grosso in our shirts again, Del Neri said he does not want them in his plans. Grygera will play LB for the time being.

Adluc1

Aug 30, 2010
Udinese are fast on the break and despite picking up no points yet, they look more than decent.

This will be a tough game, but anything less than a win would be disastrous. Not for the points but for morale in general.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Storari
Motta Bonucci Chiellini Grosso
Krasic Aquilani Marchisio Pepe
Iaquinta Quagliarella​

This is JCK's proposed formation and I endorse it. I would rather see IQ than Amauri so he can try and get form. We need to show the same faith in him as the other, it's only fair. As far as Grygera, I never want to see that guy again especially at LB. Not a fan of Grosso, but what the hell, if DC and Traore are both injured then we need to play him.

It is time to unleash Aquilani and Marchisio. Finally, some ball movement. Melo and Sissoko need some time to think in the corner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)