Halo: Reach (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I played it last night and I must say its not bad. Although Halo 3 (which I didn’t bother playing) sucked balls and ODST slightly saved the franchise were big releases. This can actually return Halo back to greatness.

Classic H2 maps have been given new looks but have the same layouts which makes the game more familiar yet new.

We played online team slayer like the good ol’ days and it was a blast

Anyone else cop this yet?

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14276699.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    I don’t know if you’re really into gaming or FPS’ in general but Halo is by far the hardest FPS (I’m talking about online multiplayer only) to pick up and learn. The game play is too fast and there are numerous nuances that a new player or a scrub may find difficult adapting to.

I really don’t care for the campaign or story line in any FPS I play. Its all about the online slayer games

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I always hate Halo, dunno why :D
    :tdown: Wrong answer.

Halo is the only FPS game that I have ever liked, but ODST was just pure crap if you ask me. Reach like, every other Halo, was just too short (I've never tried it online).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I played it last night and I must say its not bad. Although Halo 3 (which I didn’t bother playing) sucked balls and ODST slightly saved the franchise were big releases. This can actually return Halo back to greatness.

Classic H2 maps have been given new looks but have the same layouts which makes the game more familiar yet new.

We played online team slayer like the good ol’ days and it was a blast

Anyone else cop this yet?

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/142/14276699.html
    Wtf? Halo 3 was way better than ODST.

ODST sucked shit.

I don’t know if you’re really into gaming or FPS’ in general but Halo is by far the hardest FPS (I’m talking about online multiplayer only) to pick up and learn. The game play is too fast and there are numerous nuances that a new player or a scrub may find difficult adapting to.

I really don’t care for the campaign or story line in any FPS I play. Its all about the online slayer games
    :lol: No its not. Not at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)