vBookie issue (1 Viewer)

Would you to reset vcash on Juventuz to 100?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Alright, I mentioned this before and was told it will be considered when the new season starts. Well that time is here.

In short; the vBookie and betting has become retarded. There are so many people with ridiculous amounts of vCash, amounts you can't even pronounce, it's absolutely not fun any more. Every few weeks someone donates me a couple of million and I put it all on one game long shot, hoping I will quadruple it(never works :p ).

It's not fun anymore, there are too many rich bastards. Lets reset the vBookie so everyone starts with a 100 points. Lets see who will become the second millionaire(snoop was the first no?). Anyway, with things the way they are now, there are no objectives and it's not a fun game anymore.

I also propose matchday winners in PL get 1,000 vCash, instead of the current 100,000.

Who loses his initial 100, should be given 5 points at the start of every week. (I think that option is the default behaviour in vBookie).

I propse a poll if there are folks who are just attached to their vMillions and don't want them taken away.

What you think, please discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Yea I agree. I know that until I received a couple of generous donations and got lucky on one "other result" bet I really wasn't motivated to participate on events. And even now (I have a decent amount) I'm still not sure what the point is considering it will take me forever to reach some of the vcash leaders.

So for me I would vote "yes" to reset it. However I understand if people don't want anything changed because they've worked at it a long time to get where they're at now, so if it doesn't reset i won't loose any sleep

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    • V

V

Exactly, there's no point anymore. This should be reset each new season.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    • V

V

V - you should have asked. 100 points coming your way right now :D

Let's see where you take it.

:beer:
    Fuck you. :lol2:

That was good, but my point still stands. :p

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    • V

V

How can it be fun, if your earnings will disappear at the end of each season? :shifty:
    It will be fun if you become the first millionaire. What's the fun in having billions in the bank which just increase on their own? When you bet, you have nothing to lose. Where's the fun there?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Yeah, let's do this...I'm so poor. Which reminds me, where's my repayment Rami? For years you've borrowing in hopes of becoming rich and now that you are I'm still awaiting that repayment :p

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    How can it be fun, if your earnings will disappear at the end of each season? :shifty:
    That's the beauty of it. Every season we will have a winner.

We will have a "Hall of Fame" thread, updated every year. Also, for greedy and rich members, who can't believe they'll lose their money, we will make sure to put their records in a thread now; to have their vCash carved in Juventuz history.

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    • V

V

We will have a "Hall of Fame" thread, updated every year. Also, for greedy and rich members, who can't believe they'll lose their money, we will make sure to put their records in a thread now; to have their vCash carved in Juventuz history.
    That's a good idea. :tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Poll added.

Good thing is that I can do it (if I don't mess it up) so we don't have to bother Marty.

Poll will up for a few days when majority gives their word. I personally would go for it because it's rather silly at the moment.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    It will be fun if you become the first millionaire. What's the fun in having billions in the bank which just increase on their own? When you bet, you have nothing to lose. Where's the fun there?
    I still bet like always and I went from 450 bil to 350 as u see, so this is fun for me :D

Yeah, let's do this...I'm so poor. Which reminds me, where's my repayment Rami? For years you've borrowing in hopes of becoming rich and now that you are I'm still awaiting that repayment :p
    I'm ready Tahir. Just tell me how much I owe you, I lost my records :D

I don't care about Juventuz history :D
    Seriously, each one of us has different perspective to the fun and beauty of this vcash stuff

:agree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)