Birth Date January 31, 1983
Birth Place Italy Napoli
Height 1.82m
Weight 73 kg
Age 27
Position Forward
International Caps: 21
International Goals: 5​

Neapolitan by birth, Fabio Quagliarella received his footballing education in the youth ranks at Torino, stepping out in Serie A at the tender age of 16 and a half, albeit without much success.

Joint-owned by two different clubs, he endured something of a footballing odyssey in the next few seasons, spending two campaigns with Serie C outfit Chieti and one term with Torino before returning to the top tier with Ascoli.

The constant changes did little to help the forceful striker's career although he eventually found consistent scoring form with Sampdoria, hitting 13 goals in 35 matches in 2006/07. His two owners failed to come to an agreement about his future, however, and he was finally sold to Udinese, where he would form one of the most prolific partnerships in Serie A with Antonio Di Natale.

Happy to play as a second striker or in a wide role in the right, Quagliarella is known for his fierce shot and ability to hit the target from distance with unerring accuracy.

The scorer of a brace on his debut in the blue of Italy, he was named in Roberto Donadoni's squad for UEFA EURO 2008. Since then, the striker has made yet another move, landing in the south of Italy with club side Napoli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The best I can add from watching WC 2010, and you can quote me:
"At least he's a good crier, we're going to need that this season."

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Welcome Quagliarella, I know you can do well here at Juve. You made the right choice coming to Torino. :)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Welcome Quaq, heres to many goals and many great ones too. A replacement to a diego, wish you even better than what he could or can do. Napoli was once your dream, lets hope this is isnt a nightmare..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)