The Azzurri Thread - International football - Juventuz Forums - Page 843
Page 843 of 854 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843844845853 ... LastLast
Results 16,841 to 16,860 of 17071

Cash
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    you have no idea, you let the rules of this forum protect that senile fool? frankly he deserves every single piece of insult that cowardly fool gets thrown at him and more. DISGUSTING!

- - - Updated - - -

blah blah blah he can say what he wants but talking about it aint resolving it. I'd sooner see zamparini in charge of the figc, at least ventura would have gone a very long time ago now
    Theres a difference between insults and inciting to violence
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    Theres a difference between insults and inciting to violence
    I'd like to see how you'd to react to Sampaoli had Argentina failed to qualify.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in shock that no one resigned or got fired yet. This is a big joke! Tavecchio needs to get on his knees and apologize to Italy, not hide like the little bitch that he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    Argentina was ready to riot! They had barricades set up at the AFA headquarters in Buenos Aires

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    There will be a giant elephant in the room the remainder of this season across the top teams...idk if people fully understand what the $#@! actually happened, Buffon is absoloutly destroyed, the fact that De Rossi Buffon barza etc aren’t gona bow out this summer makes me the most furious I’ve ever been in my life. I wouldn’t be pissed if we were actually that bad and didn’t deserve to qualify, we had the players, put in a new coach w new tactics we win the playoffs no questions asked. We $#@!in beat Spain and Belgium less than 2 years ago without conceding a goal, we’re on par w them if our players were utilized right, no doubt about it. There’s gona be an eerie feel the rest of this campaign to just remind everyone what the $#@! happened, and i duckin hate it bc it’ll be impossible to get over this

- - - Updated - - -

We $#@!in trashed Belgium and Spain, and were even w Germany less than 2 years ago w a weaker squad, this is 100% Ventura’s doing. Our players are better now than they were in the euros, if we had a coach who actually $#@!in utilized them right we wouldn’t be talking about any of this, we’d of qualified w ease
    You beat Belgium and Spain because of great tactical performances. The Italians however don't have a player the calibre of Hazard and would probably kill for Morata too.

That being said, just looking at the quality of the players they are only just below that. With a good coach they can still go far.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    In not argentine nor do i care what happens to argie team, only care about boca
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    In not argentine nor do i care what happens to argie team, only care about boca
    Bocita!!! got a chance to go to the Bombonera last year and see Bentancur play.... the most amazing atmosphere in sports!

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIECI View Post
    I'm in shock that no one resigned or got fired yet. This is a big joke! Tavecchio needs to get on his knees and apologize to Italy, not hide like the little bitch that he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina was ready to riot! They had barricades set up at the AFA headquarters in Buenos Aires
    Italy fans should take note and do the same
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIECI View Post
    Bocita!!! got a chance to go to the Bombonera last year and see Bentancur play.... the most amazing atmosphere in sports!
    No doubt

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im surprised nothing happened honestly

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Why? What would that accomplish?

Italy is not a 3rd world country, they're not going to take over the FA by force lol

Those are in charge are well aware that the team failed to qualify for the World Cup, if that doesn't motivate change then some little riot sure isn't going to
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Agresti: Italy & Ancelotti have already been talking. Carlo is the federations first choice. Ancelotti had asked for some time to think about it

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    This is a good argument against those who are convinced that it's the foreigners who ruined Italian football.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Agresti: Italy & Ancelotti have already been talking. Carlo is the federations first choice. Ancelotti had asked for some time to think about it
    this is great news, I hope Ancelotti takes the job, we need some security and leadership, he would be amazing to start over with and go into the EURO guns blazing.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    This is a good argument against those who are convinced that it's the foreigners who ruined Italian football.

Italy is all about leveling down. Instead of improving academies and taking steps for having a new generation, they blame foreigner while they're the one bringing the edge in the competitivity of their league these days. All these crap players they would make space for wouldn't be playing with the best and the quality would downgrade hard

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post

lol how could it be foreigners there's barely a foreigner involved in the Italian team or FA. If anything the lack of integrating talented foreigners (ie Jorginho and El Sha) damaged them.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1432 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    England used the same excuses time and time again when they failed to qualify or got knocked out early. I think it's a common argument but sadly in Italy xenophobia runs deep.

Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    What a delusional sack of $#@!.

Ventura: 'I only lost two games'

Giampiero Ventura is still refusing to resign after failing to get Italy to the World Cup and insists “I lost only two games in two years.”

The CT is considered largely responsible for the 1-0 aggregate play-off defeat to Sweden, but is under contract until June 2020 and is yet to hand in his resignation.

TV show Le Iene caught up with Ventura as he was boarding a flight for Bari and aired the brief interview in full this evening.

“I can’t talk now. In future you will have all my time and readiness to discuss this issue,” he replied when asked if he would resign.

“I apologised to the Italians for the sporting result. It's horrible to see a World Cup without Italy, but it's done now and I can't do anything about it.

"I still had some of the best results of the last 40 years: I lost only two games in two years.”

Ventura then asked for some ‘manners’ from the interviewer and was asked “with good manners, will you resign or not?”

He replied: “Yes.”

It's reported Ventura then sent a text message to news agency ANSA insisting he never said that, even though it is on camera.

The FIGC is due to meet on Wednesday to discuss the situation, with President Carlo Tavecchio also facing pressure to resign.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    lol how could it be foreigners there's barely a foreigner involved in the Italian team or FA. If anything the lack of integrating talented foreigners (ie Jorginho and El Sha) damaged them.
    They're not really the "foreigners" that ppl are talking about. Besieds, El SHa was born in Genoa to an Italian Mom, Jorghino's grandparents are Italian, the ppl who are making that argument are referring to the slavs, africans etc in the league, and increasingly in the youth teams. I don't really fully agree with senior teams having a limit on foreigners...What I do agree with, is that the youth teams and acadmies should only have a couple foreginers at most, that's where it all starts from. The Italian academies should play and produce Italian players, no doubt, we should all follow Atalanta's model

Cash
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    He had some good wins against Albania and Lichtenstein. Even managed that bold 3-2 thriller over the mighty Macedonia

Can't believe this guy is seriously defending his record

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    They're not really the "foreigners" that ppl are talking about. Besieds, El SHa was born in Genoa to an Italian Mom, Jorghino's grandparents are Italian, the ppl who are making that argument are referring to the slavs, africans etc in the league, and increasingly in the youth teams. I don't really fully agree with senior teams having a limit on foreigners...What I do agree with, is that the youth teams and acadmies should only have a couple foreginers at most, that's where it all starts from. The Italian academies should play and produce Italian players, no doubt, we should all follow Atalanta's model
    Oh for sure. I totally agree that FAs should enact rules to protect the development of home grown players.