The Azzurri Thread - International football - Juventuz Forums - Page 809
Page 809 of 875 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859 ... LastLast
Results 16,161 to 16,180 of 17485
  1. #16161
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    55,235
    Cash
    63,060
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    Are you hoping terrorists blow up Portugal's airplane?
    No harm to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  2. #16162
    Midnight Marauder Ocelot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,945
    Cash
    2,502,372
    Mentioned
    2190 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    I see a lot of jinx attempts in this thread.
    At this point I'm dead serious, Before the first leg, I was confident that they're going to sc$#@! through somehow, but after that dreadful perfomrane and Ventura seemingly having learned absolutely nothing from it, they're gone.

    Shame for Buffon most of all.

    And congrats to you guys I guess.
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

  3. #16163
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    34,738
    Cash
    29,696
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    When you think Italy are in deep $#@! and then you see they're predicted to start 3-5-2 with Insigne on the bench.

    Not sure to laugh or cry.
    They want to go out it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

  4. #16164
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    13,153
    Cash
    10,535
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    It's a FIGC conspiracy so Napoli can focus on the Scudetto next year.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  5. #16165
    Juventuz legend Klovn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    21,224
    Cash
    18,599
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    you know your job
    Iím on it

  6. #16166
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    30,284
    Cash
    54,320
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Not sure what's worse:

    A) To qualify, keeping Ventura, getting humiliated there for all eyes to see.

    B) To not qualify, getting Ventura sacked.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  7. #16167
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    107,751
    Cash
    18,322
    Mentioned
    1460 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    At this point I'm dead serious, Before the first leg, I was confident that they're going to sc$#@! through somehow, but after that dreadful perfomrane and Ventura seemingly having learned absolutely nothing from it, they're gone.

    Shame for Buffon most of all.

    And congrats to you guys I guess.
    To be honest, I am not really interested and I don't really care who makes it to the World Cup, it is not a tournament that I look forward to. In fact I think international football should be eradicated.
    Ban Cronios

  8. #16168
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,301
    Cash
    3,284
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Havent been called a gipsy in my life by anyone and the last place i'd think someone would reffer to me as one would be on a frickin juventus forum, normally i woudnt care less of what a mentally ill person has to say but this time i am curious to know whoever -rep me with the reason 'shut up gipsy' so i can report him aswell and to tell him to step out of his cave and stop being a anonymous wanker behind racist comments, say it to me straight up and dont hide behind the keybord you clueless idiot.
    Last edited by Alin; 13.11.2017 at 15:13.

  9. #16169
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,732
    Cash
    53,918
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    Havent been called a gipsy in my life by anyone and the last place i'd think someone would reffer to me as one would be on a frickin juventus forum, normally i woudnt care less of what a mentally ill person has to say but this time i am curious to know whoever -rep me with the reason 'shut up gipsy' so i can report him aswell and i can only ask him to step out of his cave and stop being a anonymous wanker behind racist comments, say it to me straight up and dont hide behind the keybord you clueless idiot.
    shut up gypsy

  10. #16170
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,301
    Cash
    3,284
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    shut up gypsy
    What if i first shut your mom up with some beef up her mouth you wanker?

    - Glad to see your mentally ill attitude influenced you to come out of the closet instantly
    Last edited by Alin; 13.11.2017 at 15:19.

  11. #16171
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,732
    Cash
    53,918
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    What if i first shut your mom up with some beef up her mouth you wanker?
    Old lady would love some affection since my father died You can come but I have the copper cables counted

  12. #16172
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,301
    Cash
    3,284
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Old lady would love some affection since my father died You can come but I have the copper cables counted
    Your sarcasm is a bit outdated tbh, only thing that comes to mind is what a mentally ill of a comment you came up with that only further proves my point... i'm beggining to feel sad for u already

  13. #16173
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    30,284
    Cash
    54,320
    Mentioned
    1953 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    What if i first shut your mom up with some beef up her mouth you wanker?

    - Glad to see your mentally ill attitude influenced you to come out of the closet instantly
    Relax. They are just leg-pulling you. Only a small percentage of users (if anything) is serious about stuff like that.
    Most of the time it's just (more or less funny) banter really.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  14. #16174
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,531
    Cash
    15,074
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    What a $#@!ty WC it will be without Italy. Hopefully something happens and the WC is cancelled.
    They already played second leg?

  15. #16175
    Frontbet Toro_Merda's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Plovdiv
    Posts
    2,845
    Cash
    2,715
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Which city will host the game tonight?
    Warning:Betting causes male sexual impotence!

  16. #16176
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,531
    Cash
    15,074
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Ah they didn't. Don't wanna miss this game though.

  17. #16177
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,301
    Cash
    3,284
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Relax. They are just leg-pulling you. Only a small percentage of users (if anything) is serious about stuff like that.
    Most of the time it's just (more or less funny) banter really.
    I do understand that and maybe i did overreact a bit but tbh what seriously bothered me was the fact that the 'shut up gypsy' comment came really out of the blue, what type of person -rep's someone with a racist comment just for a post where he was talking about Ventura and his outdated tactics lol , his comment was more of a personal atack coming from someone with clearly fixed racist views that had nothing to do with my activity on this forum.

    The reason i posted was so i can report whoever he was, what he did was in turn repeat his racist atack as if is a 'joke' with no sort of argument or reason for to why he even came to that conclusion and that clearly points out what type of character he has, i made my point which was to find out who he was and to report him, from my point of view it ends here.
    Last edited by Alin; 13.11.2017 at 16:20.

  18. #16178
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,245
    Cash
    53,567
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Yeah can we stop the bs and insults. This thread is bad enough and is only going to get worse.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    South America's qualification are ruthless nothing like European qualifications. The weaker teams will butcher the opposition and will almost always put up a fight. Except Colombia vs Peru where they went for the draw when they found out that Chile had one foot out the door so they settled for a draw.
    Like chalk and cheese in terms of setting, for sure. But at least in SA you get games to redeem yourself and can finish in the top 4-5 to qualify. In UEFA if you draw another top team and lose or even draw two games with the wrong goal difference you can go into the lottery of the play-offs.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  19. #16179
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    47,245
    Cash
    76,454
    Mentioned
    1838 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    I do understand that and maybe i did overreact a bit but tbh what seriously bothered me was the fact that the 'shut up gypsy' comment came really out of the blue, what type of person -rep's someone with a racist comment just for a post where he was talking about Ventura and his outdated tactics lol , his comment was more of a personal atack coming from someone with clearly fixed racist views that had nothing to do with my activity on this forum.

    The reason i posted was so i can report whoever he was, what he did was in turn repeat his racist atack as if is a 'joke' with no sort of argument or reason for to why he even came to that conclusion and that clearly points out what type of character he has, i made my point which was to find out who he was and to report him, from my point of view it ends here.


    You didnt overreact whatsoever, whoever repped you with that should be banned (xenophobic insult through rep, if it wasnt enough, when rep insulting in most minor way results in bans in this forum) , and IgorTudor should also be banned for saying the same in the post. No where near acceptable or close to funny at all, fvck him.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  20. #16180
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,950
    Cash
    41,407
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    What a $#@!ty WC it will be without Italy. Hopefully something happens and the WC is cancelled.
    As if Italy set the world alight in the last two world cups

    If they go out, it's well and truly deserved.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Similar Threads

  1. Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Thread
    By Turk_Bianconero in forum Euro 2008
    Replies: 3626
    Last Post: 26.06.2008, 17:16
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04.06.2008, 21:41
  3. Official Azzurri (Italy) Euro 2008 Qualifier thread
    By Kyle in forum International football
    Replies: 2182
    Last Post: 03.02.2008, 20:24
  4. The official azzurri euro qualifier thread(2)
    By Kyle in forum International football
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09.11.2007, 06:02
  5. Azzurri pre-Euro2k+4 thread
    By Martin in forum Euro 2004
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05.06.2004, 16:00

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •