The Azzurri Thread - International football - Juventuz Forums - Page 803
Page 803 of 851 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813 ... LastLast
Results 16,041 to 16,060 of 17017
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1796 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    Italy and England's early exit in the last WC made me jizz my pants. Italy not making it would give me a full body orgasm.
    On the bright side no humiliation for Gigi.
    not making the WC at all is a humiliation bro
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    How can someone root against a team with Marchisio, Chiellini, and Buffon in it? three juve legends?

Because they're fake fans thats how
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Ventura is very bad. I think its the worse i have seen in command of the italy NT
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1346 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    Lol, why do you care about the players' feelings? Fag.

#doublestandards
    I literally just said I don’t care if he doesn’t make it as he’s already won a World Cup. You dope. You care about the coach saying harsh words to a player, snowflake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    683 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I literally just said I don’t care if he doesn’t make it as he’s already won a World Cup. You dope. You care about the coach saying harsh words to a player, snowflake.
    He could become the first player to participate in 6 world cups. Longevity is a merit on its own and it would have been a great achievement if not for the senile dip$#@! Ventura

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...IFA_World_Cups

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    1078 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    I never even mentioned Allegri's comments on Dybala as the reason he would be unhappy (if he was).
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hopefully Italy make it, sack Ventura immediately and appoint someone like Ancelotti (impossible, but one can dream). The team has vast potential only IF the damn coach would play it to their strengths. If you put the best Italian players into a 4-3-3 and huff and puff some damn fighting spirit the results would be different.

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    imagine if croatia hire ancelotti... what a travesty and missed opportunity for Italy
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Well yeah I should have expanded because the top couple of Belgian teams are not bad.
    No, my point is that he doesn't even play for the top teams that are $#@!. He plays for a team that's even worse.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    How can someone root against a team with Marchisio, Chiellini, and Buffon in it? three juve legends?

Because they're fake fans thats how
    And besides, I'd rather have let's say Spain at the World Cup than Sweden. I can't stand Spain, but they're the bigger team and make the World Cup more exciting. I'm always disappointed when big teams don't qualify.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    International football is dumb anyway.

FI claims that Ventura may switch to a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 on Monday. What do you guys think? Does Ventura save Italy and himself with this change?

4-4-2 seems more likely for someone like him but will probably be same ol garbage with him using AMs as wide midfielders, hoofing balls in to the same static pair of forwards upfront.

4-2-3-1 would be a step in the right direction with him taking advantage of Italy's strength in attacking midfielders and actually using them as attacking midfielders. Italy might actually play decent football then instead of hoofing the ball forward hoping for late Parolo runs into the box.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1427 Post(s)
    Gimme that sexy Parolo-Insigne CM.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Italy not making it gives me the sensation not to watch juve either. We’re a bunch of foreign players anyway, almost as bad as what Inter was with Morihno. Very pathetic and sad.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1427 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DIECI View Post
    Italy not making it gives me the sensation not to watch juve either. We’re a bunch of foreign players anyway, almost as bad as what Inter was with Morihno. Very pathetic and sad.
    I'm sure there would be more italians at Juve if more good italian players were available.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    So what. There is a good amount of talented Italian youth but there aren't many top level Italian players at the moment so should we just sign lesser players because they're Italian?

Anyway its not like the management doesn't clearly go for Italians when talented ones are available ie Caldara and Bernardeschi and forging good relationships with clubs like Atalanta and Sassuolo. Its just that most Italian talents are owned by other Italian clubs who would do anything to avoid selling to us.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin View Post
    Potential 4-3-3 Fully fit Italy squad - 2017 / 2018

GK - Buffon / Donnaruma / Perin

RB - Zappacosta / Darmian / Florenzi
    RCB - Bonucci / Barzagli / Rugani
    LCB - Chiellini / Caldara / Romagnoli
    LB - Spinazzola / DeSciglio / Criscito

RCM - DeRossi / Thiago Motta / Gagliardini
    CM - Marchisio / Parolo / Pellegrini
    LCM - Veratti / Jorginho / Cristante

RW/RM - Candreva / Bernardeschi / Berrardi
    ST/CF - Belotti / Immobile / Zaza / Balotelli
    LW/LM - Insigne / S.El Sharawy / Sansone

Seriously now , i am no genius but Italy actually doesnt look that bad and if the right formation + selection is made than Italy really has a bright future! but not with Ventura unfortunately.
    Had to bring this up again because honestly Italy was perfectly fit for a 4-3-3 for this playoff and even for the whole qualifiyng group but unfortunately as of now with Veratti suspended and both Marchisio/ElShaarawy unavailable than makes maybe more sense to play a 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2, what is scary tho is that is Ventura we talking about who in over a year in charge coudnt make this team play any decent or efficient football so probably regardless of the formation, starting from the team's tactics and selection which are poor means Italy has weak spots and theyr chances stand most likely in theyr attitude and individual brilliance which most probably gonna get them through this one, let's just hope that the most in-form players that have the right mindset will get selected to play...

I'm sure Italy wont go down without a fight tho, i just hope they'll do it for Buffon or at least for the sake of Italian football!!!
    Last edited by Alin; 12.11.2017 at 01:30.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1427 Post(s)
    Yep. We can only sign what's available, and that isn't much.

There are only a a few italians good enough for Juve, and all of them are almost impossible to get now.

Insigne at Napoli, Verratti at PSG. Good luck getting them.

Cash
    Mentioned
    683 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Yep. We can only sign what's available, and that isn't much.

There are only a a few italians good enough for Juve, and all of them are almost impossible to get now.

Insigne at Napoli, Verratti at PSG. Good luck getting them.
    PSG would have straight swapped him for Pogba but Beppe needed to sign the burger instead

thx beppo, nvr forget

Cash
    Mentioned
    1427 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    PSG would have straight swapped him for Pogba but Beppe needed to sign the burger instead

thx beppo, nvr forget
    We could have signed him before PSG did, but Something went wrong.

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post

thx beppo, nvr forget

But signing Verratti wouldn't have also been a middle finger move to Napoli and their president who is always $#@! talking us. Taking a man's best player against his will is how Beppe gets off.