The Azzurri Thread - International football - Juventuz Forums - Page 851
Page 851 of 851 FirstFirst ... 351751801841849850851
Results 17,001 to 17,019 of 17019
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    i think i'll enjoy this wc more then usual, might be best wc since 2006
    you mean since Italy won?
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    you mean since Italy won?
    Völler is here with DAi.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1429 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Ancelotti is rumoured to have turned down the nt job. Great going tavecchio now can you just leave already before you end up hiring someone like serse cosmi
    Ranieri to the rescue. @Bianconero_Aus
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    i think i'll enjoy this wc more then usual, might be best wc since 2006
    USA out. Denmark in. Best World Cup.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Need to start a petition to get Sarri to be a double manager for the Nazionale and Napoli, the nazionale under him would be a sight to see

Cash
    Mentioned
    2091 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    USA out. Denmark in. Best World Cup.
    yaass
    Völler is here with DAi.

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Pathetic appointment
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Pathetic appointment
    Meh, he's a good manager in my books.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Hey Ranieri would qualify for a tournament

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    This might be late, but have you see this lol. I think this guy takes football a little too seriously...

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1347 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Dilly ding dilly dong
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouVay View Post
    Meh, he's a good manager in my books.
    I have my concerns about ranieri.

Firstly he is the sort of manager that needs to work with his players on a daily basis to get his ideas across.

He's not what I would call a cup manager qualifying is one thing but to reach a latter stages of a tournament is something ranieri is not exactly an expert in achieving unlike ancelotti which make a ranieri's potential appointment as a very short sighted one

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Ranieri would qualify for a tournament
    Greece didn't seem to think so
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Greece is terrible. I meant Ranieri with Italy would certainly qualify.

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Greece is terrible. I meant Ranieri with Italy would certainly qualify.
    You'd think any half hearted manager with this Italy side would qualify. At least that was till Ventura existed

The truth is it's not about qualifying it's about what we do in the tournament itself. Going out of the group stages would hardly be progress to not making the tournament at all by Italy's standards. I just don't feel in the long run ranieri is the man. Frankly it is only up to one man and right now he has the right way of thinkng about it given the uncertainties of the figc. Anyone who takes this job blind to the facts is an idiot and will only end in certain failure

Cash
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm still hoping for Carlo. He's a players manager and is great in tournaments. If not him idk who I want. I don't think Conte will come back. Obvsly that would be great if he returned. I wouldn't be surprised if they pick Ranieri. Not sure how I feel about Capello at this stage of his career.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Why would any top manager for work with the current Azzurri? FIGC and Tavecchio is $#@! and the talent is limited; it's a loser's project.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    These old farts need to move on from football with their outdated thought and mentalities.

They are still living in the past where racial slurs and sexism was no big deal like it is today

Tavecchio is the cancer he is the one who didn't fire Ventura when it was clear we were going no where with him and allowed him to coach the team for the play off when he should have been long gone by then

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1797 Post(s)
    Tavecchio lists Italy options
    By Football Italia staff

FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio revealed the choices for the Italy bench: Carlo Ancelotti, Antonio Conte, Max Allegri, Claudio Ranieri and Roberto Mancini.

The Azzurri missed out on the World Cup for the first time since 1958 after a 1-0 aggregate play-off defeat to Sweden.

This cost Coach Giampiero Ventura his job and, as Tavecchio is refusing to step down, he will be tasked with choosing a replacement.

“At the moment everyone has contractual obligations until June. These are multi-million pound deals, we can’t just pay the release clauses,” Tavecchio told Le Iene.

“We are looking for the best. Clearly, when I say that, I mean whether it’s Ancelotti, or Conte, or Allegri, or Ranieri, or someone else like Mancini, this is the list of options.”

Ancelotti was fired by Bayern Munich, but is under contract until June 2018.

Conte could be open to a return after leaving for Chelsea in the wake of Euro 2016, while Allegri is at Juventus, Mancini only recently signed for Zenit and Ranieri impressed at FC Nantes.

Tavecchio is facing strong pressure to resign, but defended his work at the helm of the Federation.

“I reflected carefully and I intend to continue the project we were putting in place. The project of Club Italia didn’t work only in terms of results.

“Who brought VAR to Italy before anywhere else? Who gave Italy four teams in the Champions League? Tavecchio, that’s who!

“You want me to say I will resign, but I will not resign! Why should I resign if my project is approved by the Federal Commission?”
    moron
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    And who hired a manager to not get Italy to a wc... tavecchio that's who!

And who is quite literally not going to get any of his managerial targets? That's right. Tavecchio that's who!