Why FIFA should kick cheating Capdevila out of the World Cup (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
FIFA president Sepp Blatter deserves great credit for finally moving with the times on video technology.

The next item on the agenda should be cheating. And there is one simple way to stamp it out at this World Cup: send Spain defender Joan Capdevila home right now. Strip him of his accreditation, put him on a plane and fly him home in disgrace.

That would send out the strongest possible message to other cheats, divers and players who want to ruin the beautiful game.

Capdevila went down like a sack of potatoes after his 'tussle' with Portugal's Ricardo Costa in Spain's victory to reach the quarter finals

-Mirror Football

Add Torres to it and send them packing. Cheating shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2
    Hey, I'll say it. Fuck Spain.

All other side-eye and bitchface contenders must bow down and take their rightful place at David Villa’s feet.

Yes, even you Nando. And you too, Ibrah. Don’t hate: appreciate.

Let’s break down David’s killer cut eye creation:

The body language says, “I am so depleted in my levels of disgust for your presence that I cannot even bring about the energy to stand up straight. In fact, I wilt with despair over the filth of your very existence.“

The face says, “Continuing on from where the shoulders left off, I too am filled with loathing. So much so, that I need to inhale deeply to cleanse your unholy visage away from my cold, dead, eyes and oxygenate my raging blood stream. My nose is twitching involuntarily, like an irate, partly rabid guinea pig sniffing at a plastic carrot given to them as a cruel, heartless joke. My soul patch and I spurn you and your ilk. I am spent. You are dead to me.“ ...

-kickette.com

Sums up exactly what I think of when I see this idiot.

ps: this has nothing to do with Portugal's loss. I just can't stand this team aside from Iniesta & Puyol.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Hey, I'll say it. Fuck Spain.

All other side-eye and bitchface contenders must bow down and take their rightful place at David Villa’s feet.

Yes, even you Nando. And you too, Ibrah. Don’t hate: appreciate.

Let’s break down David’s killer cut eye creation:

The body language says, “I am so depleted in my levels of disgust for your presence that I cannot even bring about the energy to stand up straight. In fact, I wilt with despair over the filth of your very existence.“

The face says, “Continuing on from where the shoulders left off, I too am filled with loathing. So much so, that I need to inhale deeply to cleanse your unholy visage away from my cold, dead, eyes and oxygenate my raging blood stream. My nose is twitching involuntarily, like an irate, partly rabid guinea pig sniffing at a plastic carrot given to them as a cruel, heartless joke. My soul patch and I spurn you and your ilk. I am spent. You are dead to me.“ ...

-kickette.com

Sums up exactly what I think of when I see this idiot.

ps: this has nothing to do with Portugal's loss. I just can't stand this team aside from Iniesta & Puyol.
    Villa is the fucking man, man.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    right, nothing to do with portugal. just days after they get knocked out you suddenly fly into a bizarre rage about spain over diving which every single team does. I think you should reexamine your motives there, pal :p

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I agree fuck Spain!!!! If Paraguay manages to knock them out I will tattoo on my arm the face of the guy who scores the winning goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)