The Australian Juventus Thread (17 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I think there's a few people on this forum from Australia so I thought I'd start a thread. I searched couldn't see another one created.

I'm Adam, I live in Adelaide and have been a Juve supporter for as long as i can remember. I'm somewhat partial to Adelaide United in the A League and even though I am a season ticket holder I only support the team because they're from my home town.

I'm also an Adelaide Crows supporter but that's a whole different football.

Anyway looking forward to meeting other Australian Juventus fans and hearing their thoughts on the greatest sporting club on earth.

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!!!

:ultra: :bigscarf: :theflag: :bigscarf: :ultra:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #10
    We have a citizenship test test. You have to study the Australian vernacular and learn all the stupid little Aussie things we do different

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #12
    Australia is a good place. Happy to welcome all the Juventino's that want to come

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
    Jun 8, 2010
    I'm Ash and live in Melbourne and i've been supporting Juventus since 2004, when i was 9 and i also support Melbourne Victory :D

Forza Juve!

Mar 24, 2006

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    There's quite a few Aussies here, not excluding our longtime moderator Graham. :pint:
    It's touching that a handful of people around here still remember me :wub:

I'm Graham, I'm an Australian-born-Korean who's been supporting Juve for about 11 years. I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I don't really follow the A-League, though I catch Sydney FC matches on TV every now and then when I get the chance.

OP
    Cirillo

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #19
    Nothing to be ashamed of, A-League is for "not quite's" & "never were's" with coaches that still think Route One, Long ball is the best way to get results. Some good players have come out of A League but a lot of them just get caught in the system here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)